Entertainment critic, Emmanuel Barnes, popularly known as Mr Logic, has reiterated the need for artiste managers to date female musicians they work with.
According to him, it goes a long way to get the music career secured because the sacrifices made by both parties will hardly be in vain.
He explained that it will equally compel the manager to go beyond his normal strength to pull more strings because they work towards a shared future.
Mr Logic’s statement follows gospel musician Celestine Donkor marrying her manager and husband, Kofi Donkor.
When Mr Logic noticed they had tied the knot for almost 16 years, he commended the couple and urged others to toe the line if possible.
“That’s why we are saying when you are managing the females, marry them,” Mr Logic said on the Daybreak Hitz show hosted by Andy Dosty.
Mr Logic further recounted how he encountered Celestine Donkor and her husband in Kumasi when they were prepping for a show.
“I met you guys in Kumasi, and your husband was flying left and right with you. And someone will tell me that after all this grooming, someone should come and carry you away; it can’t happen,” Mr Logic said.
Meanwhile, Mr Logic isn’t the first industry player asking managers and their female artiste to have a secret relationship.
According to Shatta Wale’s manager, Lawrence Asiamah Hanson, popularly known as Bulldog, it’s always apt to date a female musician when one is working with her.
- I hate Manchester United because they made Sammy Kuffour cry – Gifty Oware-Mensah
- Corrupt officials are like termites… eating the very foundation of our democracy – Torgbe Afede XIV
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators