Izwe Savings & Loans invites Senior High School (SHS) graduates who have excellent grades and are truly financially needy to apply for the Izwe Scholarship Fund to pursue undergraduate or equivalent tertiary programs of their choice for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Chief Executive Officer, Raymond Kwakye Bismarck, stated that, “the fund is activated annually to support successful candidates through their whole tertiary education as part of Izwe’s continued commitment to positively impact lives through sponsored education.
The scholarship is intended to develop capacities and empower our young generation to drive change and contribute to the development of Ghana”.
The scholarship Fund is offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete an academic program specified by their chosen educational institution.
The scholarship will cover the required academic user fees and approved course textbooks needed for the beneficiary to pursue their program of choice.
Applicant must be a Ghanaian SHS graduate in need of financial support for tertiary education. They must have a Senior High School certificate with a maximum grade of aggregate 10 and not be older than 22 years of age.
Applicant must have also gained admission to any of the public tertiary universities in Ghana. First year students currently at any public university who meet the criteria above can also apply.
How To Apply
Applicant must complete an application form at www.izwe.com.gh including a brief motivating write up (500 words) on why the applicant should receive the scholarship.
Finally, evidence of eligibility detailed above is required (i.e. SHS certificate from School attended & result slip, birth certificate, Letter of admission to tertiary institution etc).
Deadline for Submission of Application: 25th August, 2022.
Izwe Savings and Loans Plc is a subsidiary of the Izwe Africa Group, which is now head – quartered in Mauritius and operations in Zambia and Kenya with Support from South Africa.
After operating in Ghana for over a decade, Izwe, a non-bank financial institution, specialises in personal finance loans, business loans, asset-backed finance, savings & investment and offers tailored to the needs of people from all walks of life including entrepreneurs, traders, teachers, soldiers, healthcare workers, business owners and any small to medium sized enterprise.
- Agya Koo’s new plush mansion which got social media talking
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Encourage acquisition, mergers of banks and NBFIs if needed – IMF tells government
- 2023 AFCONQ: Asamoah Gyan expresses ‘worry’ about Black Stars squad for Madagascar clash
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- Assin North by-election: EC denies NDC’s accusation of inserting candidate’s name in voters register
- June 4 uprising occurred for far less than what is happening in Ghana today – Mahama
- Kwabena Donkor hits back at World Bank Country Director over his claims on PPAs signed under NDC
- Supreme Court’s reasoning for kicking Gyakye Quayson out of Parliament strange – Sammy Gyamfi
- Banks in Ghana too profitable; impose ‘Bank Tax’ on their investments – British Financial Economist
- Ghana patients in danger as nurses head for NHS in UK – medics
- NPP has no locus when it comes to winning Assin-North by-election – Mustapha Gbande
- Assin-North by-election: Charles Opoku has no allegiance to Assin-North constituency – Mustapha Gbande
- Gbi Godenu, other communities in Hohoe to soon become defecation free with new public toilet facilities
- Ada Traditional Council seeks state security for Songor Salt Project
- Help care for the aged in the society – Noble Age Foundation
- From Eric’s Diary: Ei! So, NPP can break the 8?
- Gov’t remains committed to protecting Anglogold Ashanti Mines – Lands Minister
- Dutch & Co’s logo evolution reflects an exciting future for the company
- Military officers from 6 Infantry Battalion end 4-week course on violent extremism in Tamale
- Our decision on Justice Torkonoo will be known after we peruse full judgement on Gyakye Quayson – Agbodza
- No basic school has new curriculum textbooks – Clement Apaak
- NDC punches holes into Supreme Court’s full judgement on Gyakye Quayson
- Bonn Climate Change Conference: AGN pushes adaptation measures for women and youth
- Toptech Ghana to provide ISO certified defensive driving course for corporate and VIP drivers