Contemporary gospel musician, MOGMusic has praised renowned music producer, Kaywa for his support.
Speaking on E Vibes with Becky on JoyNews, MOGMusic says Kaywa is one incredible producer who puts his all into making artistes succeed.
He also stated that it is not surprising that musicians go to Kaywa for production.
According to him, “Kaywa has a big heart. Kaywa is a loving man aside from the fact that he is an amazing engineer.”
“He is somebody who supports you in all that you do. If you get to know him, he has a very big heart. Working with him is amazing and he supports so once you have somebody who gives you that kind of support, you just have to stick to the person. There are few genuine people in the world now so when you get one, you have to hold the person in high esteem,” he added.
The E Vibes show strives to evoke memories through the setting of the interview and their rise, the memories they made on their way to the top with the hope that their unique stories will help shape the younger generation.
The show airs on JoyNews this and every Saturday at 8:30 am.
Viewers will get the chance to catch playbacks on, Sundays at 10:30 am and Fridays at 6:30 pm. On Joy Prime, E Vibes airs on Saturday, at 4:30 pm.
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- He said just the ‘tip’, but now I’m pregnant; the story of a university fresher
- Turkey Earthquakes: Christian Atsu can’t be located 24 hours after rescue – Family
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- 32-year-old nurse commits suicide in Kpasera, Savannah Region
- DDEP: Government grants 3-day administrative window for bondholders to complete processes
- Haruna Iddrisu did not sell out NDC to us – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- Shadrach Arloo: Pathologist labels asphyxiation, obstruction of airway by foreign body as cause of death
- Pardon Suame NDC Youth Organiser for misspeaking – Sammy Gyamfi tells Police
- Police on manhunt for grave robber after corpse stolen
- How to make a man crazy about you
- Compensate victims of Bibiani Zongo clash – MP to Asante Gold Bibiani Ltd
- 25 Japanese companies eye automotive and manufacturing industries
- Minority means business and we are up to the task – Dr Ato Forson
- MTN Ghana marks ‘Safer Internet Day’ celebration with students of Osu Presbyterian SHS
- Christian Atsu: Hatayspor official says there was mistaken identity, player still not found
- Cocoa export to hit $4.1bn in 2025 – Oppong Nkrumah
- Domestic Debt Exchange: We’ve achieved more than 50% of participation – Deputy Finance Minister
- Yvonne Nelson, Majid Michel bemoan the lack of commitment of wannabe actors
- Could Jack have survived on the door in ‘Titanic’? Director James Cameron, scientists weigh in with recreation
- Filling vacancies in government is no reshuffle – Prof Gyampo to Akufo-Addo
- PURC must stop discrimination in water tariffs – AmCham backs AGI
- GAWU warns of food shortage in Ghana
- Process and consume more cocoa locally – Oppong Nkrumah