Reduce, reuse, recycle. That is the rousing call made popular around the world on the need to use resources wisely to reduce negative environmental impact.
Of course, you can add “repair” or “restore” to the list. Once a while, you come across a simple but compelling example on how to reuse and recycle.
In this short video, one family documents a simple way in which an old clock was taken off the street, polished up a bit and now hangs as a decoration in the backyard garden.
They call it a timeless clock, a little treasure from the street.
The video is narrated by eight-year-old Zion Nyakpo who is also featured in the short documentary.
Watch the video below:
More Lifestyle Headlines
- I don’t want to cook for my family and I’m tired of feeling guilty about it
- President Akufo-Addo commissions U/W Regional Hospital
- New Jersey brother and sister allowed to marry after 10-year-long court battle
- Photos: Cosmopolitan Mix 30-day weight loss challenge: Work-out session gets off to flying start
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed
- Community support for psychiatric patients adequate - Mental health Specialist