Ghanaian rapper, M.anifest has released the tracklist for his much-anticipated album, “Madina To The Universe.”
Speaking on the creation of the album, the GodMC hitmaker said “It’s been a painstaking journey molding these tracks into the beauties they are and stringing them together as one cohesive piece.”
The album consists of 15 songs and features Ghana’s M3nsa and Moliy, Chicago-based rapper Vic Mensa; Nigeria’s Adekunle Gold, Patoranking and Ladipoe; as well as Tanzanian-born Tiggs da Author, who is based in London.
The songs on the album include; MTTU, Confusion, Best for you, Game over, Unicorn flow, La vida, Clean and pure, among others.
He also expressed gratitude to all who joined hands in making the album a success. “Grateful to all my collaborators for showing up and showing out,” he stated.
‘Madina To The Universe’ will be released on Thursday, November 18, 2021.
According to musician, born Kwame Ametepe Tsikata in a tweet, ‘Madina To The Universe’ is inspired by the community he grew up in.
“Madina is my ‘village’. A formative place for me as a child. Beyond memories, it is where my mom and grandma still live, alongside colourful people and places that have shaped the window through which I see the world.”
M.anifest is an award-winning Ghanaian rapper and musician known for musical boundary crossing, multilingual wordplay, and a refreshing approach that acknowledges both his Ghanaian upbringing and his sojourn in the West.
He has collaborated with musical giants such as Burna Boy, Damon Albarn (Gorillaz), Tiggs Da Author, Erykah Badu, Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers) and Tony Allen.
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Capt Ibrahim Traoré: From shy schoolboy to military ruler
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- Uganda confirms death of another medic from Ebola
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- The real reason men cheat is sadder than expected
- If DVLA doesn’t reduce charges, fares will be increased by 30% – GPRTU warns
- Liberia arrests 3, seizes $100m cocaine haul
- World Bank cuts Ghana’s growth rate to 3.5% in 2022
- IMF negotiations: Government must work with greater alacrity – Mahama
- Akufo-Addo to meet House of Chiefs, MMDCEs today over galamsey menace
- E-levy: GRA blames charging entities for wrongful deductions
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Afenyo-Markin donates tools and equipment to Winneba NVTI students
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- Ghana Hotels Association to break away from Ghana Tourism Federation￼