Flagbearer hopeful for the National Democratic Congress, John Mahama, says should his party come to power after the 2024 elections he will complete all unfinished projects in the Asante Akim Central district in the Ashanti region.
The former President has been touring the Ashanti region as part of his nationwide tour to garner support from party executives and delegates as he bids to be flagbearer for the party in the coming party primaries.
According to John Mahama, his future government has no intention of starting new projects till all abandoned and unfinished projects are completed.
“What I’m saying is that when we come into power, we won’t do any new projects but we will complete what the NPP government started,” he said.
He added that his new government will also encourage and support Ghanaians to venture into side businesses in order to fetch them another source of income.
“My new administration will support Ghanaians who are willing to do small businesses aside their main jobs, for instance those who want to venture into baking, poultry and others, we will give you capital to start.”
Meanwhile, the Member of Parliament for Asante Akim Central, Kwame Anyimadu-Antwi is running unopposed in the upcoming NDC primaries.
The primaries has been scheduled to take off on May 13, 2023.
- Writers Guild, studios reach tentative deal, potentially ending monthslong strike that ground Hollywood to a halt
- Russian man imprisoned 22 years ago escapes on the day of his release
- 8 people describe the exact moment they knew they found someone worth the risk
- Bankye ampesi reduces risk of colon cancer
- Stop romanticizing the past so you can enjoy your life
- Woman who held 16 jobs simultaneously for three years never actually did any work
- The 5 potential stages of a breakup, according to relationship experts
- Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu mourns late former MP for Bantama
- What is love bombing and how is it different from falling in love?
- Are You Dealing With a Narcissist or Just a Selfish Jerk?
- Man gored to death by bull at Spanish festival
- Asenso-Boakye mourns former Bantama MP
- Central African Republic’s exiled former president sentenced to life in prison
- Let’s strengthen literacy, numeracy skills in formative years of children – Librarian
- GWCL announces interruption in water supply from Kpong Treatment Plant