Leader and founder of the Life Assembly Worship Centre, Christian Kwabena Andrews, alias Osofo Kyiriabosom has revealed that his wife has jilted him following his affair with another woman.
According to the preacher cum politician, the affair has resulted in a beautiful child whom he will soon outdoor to the general public.
In an address to his congregation during a service, the 2020 flagbearer of the Ghana Union Movement (GUM), however noted that he is unperturbed by the said development.
While defending his actions, he explained that many beautiful women exist and therefore his wife’s decision to abandon their marriage does not bother him.
Speaking in the local Twi dialect, he said, All Ghanaians are watching me so let me set the records straight. As you can see, ‘Osofo Maame’ is no longer in her usual chair, here in church.
“There have been a lot of rumours about her prolonged absence. The truth is she’s no longer here”.
The preacher continued, “The gossips around here, note that this time I’m even speaking on live television.
“She has been hovering all over the place because of my beautiful child who I’ll soon show to you”.
He added that, his aggrieved wife is currently seeking legal redress on the back of his affair.
Meanwhile, the comments by the preacher have been met with mixed reactions.
In a series of reactions monitored by MyJoyOnline.com, a few have sympathised with the preacher over his actions.
On the other hand, others have criticised his deeds and questioned his integrity as a preacher.
According to his critics, it is unacceptable for a man of God like him to be involved in such an act of infidelity and be unremorseful about it.
His critics further argue that his conduct sets a bad example for his followers and therefore he must not be proud of his alleged adulterous behaviour.
Christian Kwabena Andrews rose to fame during the 2020 presidential elections where he finished third behind President Akufo-Addo of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and former president John Mahama of the National Democratic Congress (NDC).
His campaign message, which was largely inspired by the ideologies of Ghana’s first president, Osagyefo Dr Kwame Nkrumah, drew a lot of attention to him, plus a considerable following.
Following his suddeen emergence and performance in the race, some pundits and political analysts subsequently touted him as the much talked about ‘third force’ to break the duopoly of the NDC and the NPP.
However, after the 2024 polls, he has been visibly missing in the political discourse.
At the moment, there are no indications as to whether he will put up another fight in the 2024 contest against the NDC and the NPP.
But sources close to the preacher say he is lacing his boots to contest the presidency again in 2024 after his earlier attempt in 2020.
Apart from his political engagements, ‘Osofo Kyiri Abosom’ is known for his sermons about demonic powers and his penchant for breaking into shrines to burn deities and destroy fetish activities.
- 3 die, 8 go blind as FDA cautions against certain eyedrop brands
- Parliament approves all six ministerial nominees
- Get financing assurances from creditors, partners before Board approval – IMF to Ghana
- Minority MPs oppose approval of 2 Supreme Court Justice nominees
- Playback: MPs voting on approval of Akufo-Addo’s ministerial appointees
- Akufo-Addo laughs over Volta Regional Minister’s new nickname- ‘Triple 66’
- AFCON 2023Q: Benching Andre Ayew was my choice – Chris Hughton
- ‘I’ll direct that your hand be cut off one day’ – Speaker teases Afenyo-Markin
- We’ve had positive talks with China over $1.7bn debt – Finance Minister
- 2023 AFCONQ: Ghana 1-0 Angola: Player Ratings – Partey shines, Mensah struggles
- U23 AFCON 2023Q: Black Meteors held to 1-1 draw in Algeria
- Principal fired after Florida students shown Michelangelo statue
- Vatican returns Parthenon sculptures to Greece
- Chad nationalises assets belonging to Exxon Mobile
- NPP Bono Regional Organizer supports TESCON with 200k
- Mbappe scores in France heavy win over Netherlands
- This woman left her AirPods on a plane. She tracked them to an airport worker’s home
- Cedi depreciates by 22.1% in March 2023 – BoG
- I am not ready to die – Bagbin says as he calls for adjournment of prolonged sitting
- Ghana’s debt unchanged at ¢575.7bn – BoG
- Government makes additional payment for outstanding coupons
- Speaker congratulates approved ministerial nominees
- Playback: One-on-one with Prof Ofori Birikorang on PM Express
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- 1.4 million tons of food are lost annually along the food chain