The running mate of the NDC flagbearer, Professor Naana Jane Opoku-Agyemang met with a group of youth and professional groups in Kumasi, Monday.
The groups comprised of members from GNAT and NAGRAT, Persons With Disabilities, Progressive Intellectuals, Lawyers Health Workers, Menzgold victims, among others.
The vibrant group were energized and excited to engage with Professor Opoku-Agyemang.
A speaker on behalf of the group, Dr. Yarhands Arthur, expressed appreciation to the NDC for reaching out for input from Professional groups during the crafting of their Manifesto – The People’s Manifesto.
He entreated the audience to support the NDC in the upcoming elections. Another speaker, Dr Yaw Opuni, lauded the record of the NDC in the health sector and expressed confidence in the ability of John Mahama to deliver again
Professor Opoku-Agyemang finally addressed the audience and thanked them for their warm and energetic welcome.
She recounted the NDC’s laudable track record over the years and also emphasized that there is much work to be done even beyond the election.
She mentioned that the essence of an election is to change the face of the country positively. She appealed to the audience to vote for the NDC and encouraged them to support the NDC’s Parliamentary candidate, Eric Asibey.
She thanked the audience for their presence, reception and kind attention.
- Bantama SDA Primary Headmaster shot dead by suspected armed robbers
- Playback: Akufo-Addo delivers 25th address on measures taken against Covid-19
- Cameron Duodu: Sɛbe o, tafrakyɛ, na ‘Ɔte K’ɔkɔɔ Soɔ’ deɛ, yɛbɔ n’ano sɛn? – With all due respect, how can the occupant of the Golden Stool be silenced?
- 10-year-old boy allegedly commits suicide at Dambai
- Kokomba warriors kill human-attacking antelopes
- Fuel prices to go up again – Chamber of Petroleum Consumers Ghana
- Man loses lower lip during fight with friend over GH¢18.00
- African Ministers of Health endorse and support Africa Common Position on Covid-19 passport
- 7 people electrocuted, 5 others injured at Amanfrom
- Stephen Appiah tells full story of how his son, Rodney joined Olympics
Full text: Akufo-Addo’s 25th address on measures to deal with Covid-19 pandemic
Covid-19 pandemic- All non-essential trips to high-risk countries should be postponed – Akufo-Addo
Hologram, QR Code to authenticate full vaccination status of Ghanaians
2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be deployed from May 19- Akufo-Addo
Government is making all efforts to achieve overall vaccination target – Akufo-Addo
Playback: The Probe, discusses Ghana’s 2nd vaccine roll-out and Quest for Herd Immunity
Projects by government to solve energy crisis near completion – Matthew Opoku Prempeh
Fuel prices to go up again – Chamber of Petroleum Consumers Ghana
Ghana spends $586m on unused electricity per year – Energy Minister
Dumsor schedule ends tomorrow, May 17; Energy Minister uncertain about extension or otherwise
Deteriorating dormitories and halls in WA SHS affecting teaching and learning – Headmaster
Kokomba warriors kill human-attacking antelopes
Pediatricians urged to support government in combating jaundice in newborn babies
Alleged assault on Citi FM journalists: Sit up and do the work for which you were elected – NDC to Akufo-Addo
Samson Lardy Anyenini speaks on alleged assault on Citi FM journalist by National Security operatives