The MTN Music Festival train makes a stop at the Accra International Conference Center (AICC) on Thursday, March 5, 2020.
This month’s edition of the event will serve as a pre-Independence Day festival in the capital, Accra.
Patrons will experience the once in a lifetime comeback of super music group, Nakorex, formed in 1992.
The Highlife trio made up of Amandzeba Nat Brew, Rex Omar and Akosua Adjepong will relive the energetic wave of Highlife music from the 90s.
‘Things Fall Apart’ hitmaker, Kofi Kinaata, will make a major stage appearance after the release of his 2019 monster hit.
Newest Highlife sensation, Fameye is also on the bill to thrill patrons to tunes like ‘Nothing I Get’, ‘Mati’ and other tracks.
There will also be a surprise appearance by a Ghanaian artiste who blazed the trail and continues to be relevant in the music industry.
The pre-Independence Day edition of MTN Music Festival on March 5 kicks off at 7 pm.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the gates of the Accra International Conference Center for GHc100.
The Music Festival takes place on major public holidays including Independence Day, May Day and Farmers’ Day.
The event is organized by Slip Entertainment and powered by telecommunication giant MTN Ghana.
- Task force destroys excavators allegedly belonging to NPP Women’s Organiser
- Fuel prices to go up again – Chamber of Petroleum Consumers Ghana
- Cameron Duodu: Sɛbe o, tafrakyɛ, na ‘Ɔte K’ɔkɔɔ Soɔ’ deɛ, yɛbɔ n’ano sɛn? – With all due respect, how can the occupant of the Golden Stool be silenced?
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money rituals
- Kokomba warriors kill human-attacking antelopes
- Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
- Armed men attack NPP Communicator
- Armed robbers jailed for robbing, raping pregnant woman
- 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be deployed from May 19 – Akufo-Addo
- Dr. Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: Dear Sam George, red is the only colour that matters
SSCIS and partners to offer fully-funded masters programme to girls in Ghana and Nigeria
Government’s initiatives to fight Covid-19 even better than those of advanced economies – Bawumia
Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
Victoria Awusi Hlovor
Rapper J. Cole makes his debut in African basketball league
Dr Opuni, others file motion for stay of proceedings
Business Executive held over spousal murder halts wife burial
Miss Universe contestants unveil protest messages in politically charged pageant
Sometimes the girl who is always there for everyone else needs someone there for her
I don’t write songs for people anymore – King Promise
NDC has done more for healthcare in Ghana than NPP – Sammy Gyamfi responds to Nana Aba Anamoah
“I’m not proud of it” – referee for Hearts v Sharks game apologises for errors
Ghanaians to re-register SIM cards in June or risk losing phone numbers
Akosombo Dam could serve Ghana for another 50 years if well maintained – Kweku Awotwi
No new Covid-19 cases in Northern Region in 3 weeks