I wish I knew how a great number of persons in a nation can fall into such denial, very obvious ills in its society, by just saying ‘it's not our culture’.
Well, I can agree to that ‘It’s not our culture’ syndrome. But what is culture? Only things done in the open?
Ghana has a very rich culture, or should I say, ‘the richness of Ghana is its diverse cultures’? Whatever it is, it makes us very unique.
However, our perpetual state of denial is creating or has created a parallel culture, which is quiet shameful.
Tonight, I'm just seeking answers. I just want to find out why we have become such MORAL HYPOCRITES.
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and i am a realist.
Kindly share this message as you always do thank you
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Inclusion of women in pivotal roles necessary for dev't - Samira Bawumia
- Multimedia Group Limited terminates partnership with ZenoRadio/Media
- K. K. Sarpong does not benefit from or own Fueltrade
- ‘Double track is on track,’ gov’t rips GNECC claims
- Indian man kidnapped for $500,000 ransom found
- Takoradi baby thief jailed 5 yrs
- 'Wanted' Pro-NDC Hawk member stabbed
- Ghana among highest malaria-endemic countries in sub-Saharan Africa — WHO 2018 Report
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, April 26, 2018
- Education directors ordered to declare teacher vacancies
- 100-year-old shipwreck remains wash up on North Carolina coast
- Gunmen abduct Indian businessman in Kumasi
- Tourists get thrilling Easter experience at Ghana’s top destinations
- Disclosing info on missing Taadi girls dangerous - AG
- We can’t bring Menzgold CEO home just yet – Attorney General