I wish I knew how a great number of persons in a nation can fall into such denial, very obvious ills in its society, by just saying ‘it's not our culture’.
Well, I can agree to that ‘It’s not our culture’ syndrome. But what is culture? Only things done in the open?
Ghana has a very rich culture, or should I say, ‘the richness of Ghana is its diverse cultures’? Whatever it is, it makes us very unique.
However, our perpetual state of denial is creating or has created a parallel culture, which is quiet shameful.
Tonight, I'm just seeking answers. I just want to find out why we have become such MORAL HYPOCRITES.
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and i am a realist.
Kindly share this message as you always do thank you
Have your say
More News Headlines
- IHRMP honours Multimedia's HR manager
- Cat climbs into box, accidentally gets posted 700 miles away
- Guardians of Gray Masters Foundation to renovate 'deplorable' Bekwai Infirmary
- Ga East Municipal Assembly seizes developer's equipment
- GII calls for 'resurrection' of double salaries, other cold corruption cases
- Tree planters plant themselves at Commission over unpaid arrears
- 'The higher calling to serve': 18 Liberty Church pastors ordained
- Local Accra restaurant, N8TIVE, turns 1 in style
- Man charged for allegedly shooting, paralysing wife
- Opuni Trial: 'CRIG documents tampered, misfiled'
- Top prison bosses, 42 others promoted by President Akufo-Addo
- Prioritise education, digital connectivity – Lagarde advises gov't
- The five top destinations to visit in 2019 – an insider’s guide
- “World’s prettiest man” has to show ID to prove he’s male
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, December 18, 2018