Maverick playwright, James Ebo Whyte has stated that his life as a Christian has been much influenced by the late Rev Isaac Ababio.
The Chief Executive of Roverman Productions noted that as a child, he would take up the task of cleaning the living room of his uncle every Saturday morning just in order to hear the renowned preacher minister on radio.
“Nobody knew why the boy [I] was always eager to be in the hall cleaning at 6:45 am on Saturdays, they thought he just loved cleaning the hall but the truth was that there was always a preacher on GBC 2…” Mr Ebo Whyte said.
Rev Isaac Ababio
Paying tribute to Rev Ababio on the Super Morning Show on Joy FM Monday, Uncle Ebo Whyte explained that the exemplary life of the late preacher serves as a blue print for him to follow because he modelled for him how a Christian leader ought to carry himself”.
“With his departure, a great leader has left us,” he said.
Watch the Video below:
Rev Isaac Ababio was buried on August 4, 2018. “I am sure if he was still alive, he would have said of the funeral that it was the will of God,” Mr Ebo Whyte noted.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ghana not prepared for looming earthquake – Geological service
- Part of Kumasi City Mall ceiling collapses
- Gold-obsessed man wears 13kg of the metal wherever he goes
- A 1,000-year-old road lost to time
- MPs advocate for revival of Maths, Science and Technology scholarship
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Notorious robbery kingpins jailed 176 years
- Cocoa Nti fertilizer certified – Scientist tells court
- Give Me Hope Foundation gears up for its Needy Child Outreach programme
- Hanna Tetteh gets new UN post, heads UN Office at AU
- Curfew imposed at Bole over deadly chieftaincy clashes
- SSGL is Environmental, Sanitation Services Company of the Year
- 42 minors rescued from slavery on Volta Lake
- Trust God, build well - Minister advises potential victims of earth tremors
- Police open probe into sexual assault of British girls, teacher at gunpoint