Maverick playwright, James Ebo Whyte has stated that his life as a Christian has been much influenced by the late Rev Isaac Ababio.
The Chief Executive of Roverman Productions noted that as a child, he would take up the task of cleaning the living room of his uncle every Saturday morning just in order to hear the renowned preacher minister on radio.
“Nobody knew why the boy [I] was always eager to be in the hall cleaning at 6:45 am on Saturdays, they thought he just loved cleaning the hall but the truth was that there was always a preacher on GBC 2…” Mr Ebo Whyte said.
Rev Isaac Ababio
Paying tribute to Rev Ababio on the Super Morning Show on Joy FM Monday, Uncle Ebo Whyte explained that the exemplary life of the late preacher serves as a blue print for him to follow because he modelled for him how a Christian leader ought to carry himself”.
“With his departure, a great leader has left us,” he said.
Watch the Video below:
Rev Isaac Ababio was buried on August 4, 2018. “I am sure if he was still alive, he would have said of the funeral that it was the will of God,” Mr Ebo Whyte noted.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- I don’t know why my men wore masks - SWAT Commander Azugu
- 'My boys overacted' – SWAT commander tells Short Commission
- Komla Dumor family outlines 5th-anniversary plans
- 6 new districts to be inaugurated on Tuesday
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, February 18, 2019
- Ghana Publishing Company, KNUST sign deal to promote research, skills dev’t
- Ghanaian engineers urge gov’t to intensify investment in technology, innovation
- GIS to begin nationwide crackdown on landlords renting out to ‘illegal residents’
- Top UK high schools to recruit students, footballers in Ghana
- Woman goes viral for reviewing brands of soap on how good they taste
- 5 best trips for solo travellers
- UN experts urge govt to ensure justice for slain Ahmed
- Photos: 2 passengers allegedly raped, others robbed at gunpoint
- Veep accident: Injured security personnel, passengers discharged
- Nyantakyi and another freed by court