Maverick playwright, James Ebo Whyte has stated that his life as a Christian has been much influenced by the late Rev Isaac Ababio.
The Chief Executive of Roverman Productions noted that as a child, he would take up the task of cleaning the living room of his uncle every Saturday morning just in order to hear the renowned preacher minister on radio.
“Nobody knew why the boy [I] was always eager to be in the hall cleaning at 6:45 am on Saturdays, they thought he just loved cleaning the hall but the truth was that there was always a preacher on GBC 2…” Mr Ebo Whyte said.
Rev Isaac Ababio
Paying tribute to Rev Ababio on the Super Morning Show on Joy FM Monday, Uncle Ebo Whyte explained that the exemplary life of the late preacher serves as a blue print for him to follow because he modelled for him how a Christian leader ought to carry himself”.
“With his departure, a great leader has left us,” he said.
Watch the Video below:
Rev Isaac Ababio was buried on August 4, 2018. “I am sure if he was still alive, he would have said of the funeral that it was the will of God,” Mr Ebo Whyte noted.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Father pulls son out of school so he can focus on video games full time
- Two planes collide at U.S. airport
- Amidu lashes out at Yaw Boaben Asamoa
- Apology from Adom FM newsroom to Sanitation Minister
- Sanitation minister apologises
- Section of Legon-Okponglo road temporarily closed
- Mass production of lawyers, forget it - CJ
- Avoke storms UEW to reinstate self as Vice-Chancellor
- 20 SHSs in Ashanti, Bono complete STEM camp in Kumasi
- 2 High Schools in U/E to remain closed for 2 weeks
- UEW VC sued by lecturer who wants Avoke back
- StanChart, Prudential Life launch savings and educational product
- Police arrest 3 with human parts
- KNUST student from less endowed SHS becomes valedictorian
- Investment in data collection important to surviving water disasters – Weather expert