For over five years now, I have brought you My Opinion, every week, on a matter that I consider important to us, as Ghanaians or Africans.
You may agree or disagree with me but the aim of the show is to make us better, as a people, by looking at ourselves in ways we may have missed.
My show will always assure us that we don't have to apologise for being black. But there are times that it's not my opinion, but rather ‘IT IS WHAT IT IS’, a fact.
Today is one of those days. So please hear me out! I am going to point out the "HIV" of our society. If we fail to tackle it, our immune system will no longer hold.
You may not get what I am on about now, but please don't forget to tune in at 7 PM tonight on Joy 99.7 FM, alternatively, log on to www.myjoyonline.com and let's do this.
My Name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV, and even I will listen to me.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Love potion for sale: Herbalist claims to possess powers that prevent divorce
- I don’t know why my men wore masks - SWAT Commander Azugu
- 'My boys overacted' – SWAT commander tells Short Commission
- Komla Dumor family outlines 5th-anniversary plans
- 6 new districts to be inaugurated on Tuesday
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, February 18, 2019
- Ghana Publishing Company, KNUST sign deal to promote research, skills dev’t
- Ghanaian engineers urge gov’t to intensify investment in technology, innovation
- GIS to begin nationwide crackdown on landlords renting out to ‘illegal residents’
- Top UK high schools to recruit students, footballers in Ghana
- Woman goes viral for reviewing brands of soap on how good they taste
- 5 best trips for solo travellers
- UN experts urge govt to ensure justice for slain Ahmed
- Photos: 2 passengers allegedly raped, others robbed at gunpoint
- Veep accident: Injured security personnel, passengers discharged