For over five years now, I have brought you My Opinion, every week, on a matter that I consider important to us, as Ghanaians or Africans.
You may agree or disagree with me but the aim of the show is to make us better, as a people, by looking at ourselves in ways we may have missed.
My show will always assure us that we don't have to apologise for being black. But there are times that it's not my opinion, but rather ‘IT IS WHAT IT IS’, a fact.
Today is one of those days. So please hear me out! I am going to point out the "HIV" of our society. If we fail to tackle it, our immune system will no longer hold.
You may not get what I am on about now, but please don't forget to tune in at 7 PM tonight on Joy 99.7 FM, alternatively, log on to www.myjoyonline.com and let's do this.
My Name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV, and even I will listen to me.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Father pulls son out of school so he can focus on video games full time
- Two planes collide at U.S. airport
- Amidu lashes out at Yaw Boaben Asamoa
- Apology from Adom FM newsroom to Sanitation Minister
- Sanitation minister apologises
- Section of Legon-Okponglo road temporarily closed
- Mass production of lawyers, forget it - CJ
- Avoke storms UEW to reinstate self as Vice-Chancellor
- 20 SHSs in Ashanti, Bono complete STEM camp in Kumasi
- 2 High Schools in U/E to remain closed for 2 weeks
- UEW VC sued by lecturer who wants Avoke back
- StanChart, Prudential Life launch savings and educational product
- Police arrest 3 with human parts
- KNUST student from less endowed SHS becomes valedictorian
- Investment in data collection important to surviving water disasters – Weather expert