For over five years now, I have brought you My Opinion, every week, on a matter that I consider important to us, as Ghanaians or Africans.
You may agree or disagree with me but the aim of the show is to make us better, as a people, by looking at ourselves in ways we may have missed.
My show will always assure us that we don't have to apologise for being black. But there are times that it's not my opinion, but rather ‘IT IS WHAT IT IS’, a fact.
Today is one of those days. So please hear me out! I am going to point out the "HIV" of our society. If we fail to tackle it, our immune system will no longer hold.
You may not get what I am on about now, but please don't forget to tune in at 7 PM tonight on Joy 99.7 FM, alternatively, log on to www.myjoyonline.com and let's do this.
My Name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV, and even I will listen to me.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- SSGL is Environmental, Sanitation Services Company of the Year
- 42 minors rescued from slavery on Volta Lake
- Trust God, build well - Minister advises potential victims of earth tremors
- Police open probe into sexual assault of British girls, teacher at gunpoint
- Accra Technical University to offer training in drone technology
- Free SHS: Kufuor poo-poo’s ‘rich must pay’ argument
- National Chief Imam honours Dr Bawumia
- Avoid redundancy exercise if possible – HR expert counsels practitioners
- Students Loan Trust releases GHS7m for applicants
- The levitating stone of Shivapur: A controversial ‘miracle’
- People going mad for Emirates’ ‘diamond covered’ plane
- Masterclass modeling event slated for Dec 22
- IMANI: On Drones, GHS boss, Dr. Nsiah-Asare is very Confused
- Kwaku Azar wants Audit Service Board scrapped
- NR security moves to calm tension in Dagbon