Dozens of revelers on Saturday embarked on the Ogua Conquest as part Joy FM's 2018 Ghana Month series.
The exciting trip to the Central Region took patrons to the Cape Coast Castle, the Kakum National Park and to the crocodiles at the Hans Cottage Botel.
At the 'Gate of No Return' at the Cape Coast Castle, some of the patrons are said to have shed tears as they were shown the gate that led directly to the slave ships.
Joy FM is taking listeners on a fun-packed adventure this month - March.
Dubbed the ‘Fantastic Four Tour’ listeners will be taken on a roller-coaster trip to four exciting locations in the country.
Next week Saturday, revelers will head to the Volta Region to attempt climbing the Afadjato. The trip costs GH¢180.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- UG Fellow involved in Ethiopian Air crash remembered
- CIPS lauds creation of Ethics and Standards Committee
- Pope John's, others sail through in NSMQ qualifiers
- University Prof tasks students to get 1,667 friends on social media for A+
- E-justice system to improve court integrity, save time, money - Judge
- Privately trained nurses gear up to re-enact ‘kumiprɛko’ demo
- Today's Front Pages
- No prosecutions since 2006 - Police/military brutalities on journalists...
- UK Embassy introduces self-upload Visa, Immigration application portal
- U.S. Ambassador reinforces commitment to Sustainable Development in NR
- Party security are militias not vigilantes - Abotsi defends Short C’ssion
- Corpses, carcasses in drought-hit Kenya
- World's most expensive cities revealed
- Settle your indebtedness to GBC or face prosecution - PAC
- Samira secures Indian scholarship and free care for special pediatric cases