Investigative journalist, Anas Aremeyaw Anas will be on the June 28 edition of Joy FM’s Super Morning Show, his first since the release of his latest documentary.
The documentary titled ‘When Corruption and Greed Become the Norm’ uncovered alleged corruption among the top hierarchy of Ghanaian football officials.
President of the Ghana Football Association has had to resign following the release of the documentary that shocked the entire nation.
The special show dubbed #AskAnas will take questions and contributions from viewers, allowing the masked journalist to give more details about the recent work and address the criticisms that have emerged following its release.
Video: Anas was on the Super Morning Show in 2015 after the release of his exposé on judges
Anas will also speak on the standoff between himself and Assin Central MP, Kennedy Agyapong against whom he has brought a defamation suit.
The Tiger Eye PI head is seeking GHS25 million in damages for comments the MP made questioning his integrity and alleging corruption.
Tune in to the Super Morning Show Thursday – from 6am to 10 am – on Joy FM and listen to the hooded man live with host Daniel Dadzie.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 'Assuming without admitting,' women lawyers condemn sexual exploitation
- Photo: As Christ cleans sins, Church of Pentecost members clean streets
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, January 21, 2019
- Family of slain Ahmed appeals for public support to catch killers
- Cape Coast: Staff, students of popular SHS to boycott school over threats from encroachers
- Photos: Pra River now a stagnant, brownish sludge
- Teachers asked not to sit and teach
- Company makes employees crawl through street for not meeting sales targets
- If you can’t afford to go Europe, try these U.S. cities
- Ahmed started receiving death threats after photos were published – Family reveals
- Minister launches e-learning platform for students
- Taxi driver found dead with missing genitals
- Yendi curfew reviewed
- UN expresses "strong condemnation" of Ahmed’s killing
- AIBF announces 2018 Literary Awards winners