The Chief Executive Officer of Dalex Finance, Ken Thompson on Saturday led a delegation from the company to visit and commiserate with the family of a staff who was murdered.
Noah Teye Appiah, a Sales Executive of the company was accosted and stabbed on Tuesday evening around the Kumasi Children’s Park in the Ashanti Region.
He was rushed to a nearby clinic and later transferred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi.
Mr Teye Appiah, however, passed on Wednesday morning.
The Police say they are working hard to ensure that the perpetrators of the dastardly act are brought to book.
The company says they are liaising with the family to give Mr Teye Appiah a befitting burial.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Manhyia widows praise Opoku-Prempeh
- Luxury car owners, others to protest tax
- This company will confess to your crush if you’re too shy to do it yourself
- Karen Halm hosts students to celebrate Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Kasapreko and partners commission 400KWp solar plant
- EOCO, Police destroy unwholesome turkey at Kpone landfill site
- Police Commander was 'sidelined' in bloody by-election in his district
- Used ladies underwear, pads, hot cakes for money rituals
- NPA to collaborate with Navy to fight fuel smugglers
- Court punishes ICGC, Cross Road Ministries branches, over excessive noise-making
- EC received no briefing from police on operational plans – Jean Mensa reveals
- Short Commission’s day one sitting has given hope – Aning
- Akufo-Addo’s Lancing College recruits Ghanaian students
- New board of ECOWAS Brown Card scheme promises improved service
- Meet Maxwell: 23-year-od successful mango farmer