Several alumni of the Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship (DME) at the University of Ghana Business School have been featured in the list of the top 100 public speakers in Ghana.
The list published by the Speakers Bureau Africa seeks to highlight prominent people in Ghana who have excelled in public speaking in the country.
It is also to provide an updated database on public speaking in Ghana as well as give recognition to speakers who are shaping lives and building legacies through their work.
Prominent among the alumni featured in the list was Dr. Michael Boadi Nyamekye, a Minister of the Gospel, an author, educationist and chairman of Everbond Financial Services Limited (EFSL).
He is also a motivational Speaker and holds a PhD in Marketing from the Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
Other winners included Kofi Bentil, a lawyer and the CEO of Atlas Network. He is the vice president of IMANI Center for Policy and Education and holds an MBA in Marketing.
Deputy Minister Kojo Oppong Nkrumah is a Politician, a lawyer, a broadcast journalist, a treasury analyst and an entrepreneur. He is the Member of Parliament for the Ofoase-Ayirebi constituency and a Deputy Minister of Information. He holds an EMBA in Marketing from the University of Ghana Business School.
Kwame Nsiah-Apau, known by his stage name Okyeame Kwame was also named and he holds an MA in Marketing Strategy.
Petra Aba Asamoah is an emerging leader, business executive and a “multipotentialite”. Petra is the author of “Sales 101, What Everyone Should Know About Sales” and is the convener of “Sales 101” training. She holds an MPhil in Marketing.
Professor Robert E. Hinson, the Head of Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship at the University of Ghana Business School was also named in this list. He was the host of the “Customer Service Minute” on the Citi Breakfast Show on Citi FM and the Customer Service Essentials on Citi TV. He holds bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degrees from the Department.
The Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship is one of the six Departments at the University of Ghana and has recently launched several initiatives aimed at connecting more with the alumni of the Department.
More News Headlines
- ‘We won’t take it!’ - Widespread teacher anger over ¢50 allowance
- 3 houses burnt down in renewed clashes in Savannah Region
- Video: Cronyism, exceptionalism killing local financial institutions - Wereko-Brobby
- New monitoring, evaluation system rolled out for malaria control programme
- Communication Ministry responds to Myjoyonline report on 2017 expenses
- 2 'PDS' imposters arrested for forcefully disconnecting supply
- Journalists schooled on reporting on sensitive issues
- Ghana Grand conquers most difficult terrain
- Personality Profile: Prophet Kofi Oduro takes his turn
- Group calls for passage of Affirmative Action Bill
- We don’t oppose good education policies- Oppong Nkrumah
- Those who lost bank jobs have found new work- Deputy Employment Minister
- UNDP to use TICAD7 to advance sustainable development in Africa
- Former GJA president lauds Herbert Mensah, others for supporting journalism dev’t
- Hotel room rates in Accra ranked 2nd in Africa after Addis Ababa