Several alumni of the Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship (DME) at the University of Ghana Business School have been featured in the list of the top 100 public speakers in Ghana.
The list published by the Speakers Bureau Africa seeks to highlight prominent people in Ghana who have excelled in public speaking in the country.
It is also to provide an updated database on public speaking in Ghana as well as give recognition to speakers who are shaping lives and building legacies through their work.
Prominent among the alumni featured in the list was Dr. Michael Boadi Nyamekye, a Minister of the Gospel, an author, educationist and chairman of Everbond Financial Services Limited (EFSL).
He is also a motivational Speaker and holds a PhD in Marketing from the Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
Other winners included Kofi Bentil, a lawyer and the CEO of Atlas Network. He is the vice president of IMANI Center for Policy and Education and holds an MBA in Marketing.
Deputy Minister Kojo Oppong Nkrumah is a Politician, a lawyer, a broadcast journalist, a treasury analyst and an entrepreneur. He is the Member of Parliament for the Ofoase-Ayirebi constituency and a Deputy Minister of Information. He holds an EMBA in Marketing from the University of Ghana Business School.
Kwame Nsiah-Apau, known by his stage name Okyeame Kwame was also named and he holds an MA in Marketing Strategy.
Petra Aba Asamoah is an emerging leader, business executive and a “multipotentialite”. Petra is the author of “Sales 101, What Everyone Should Know About Sales” and is the convener of “Sales 101” training. She holds an MPhil in Marketing.
Professor Robert E. Hinson, the Head of Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship at the University of Ghana Business School was also named in this list. He was the host of the “Customer Service Minute” on the Citi Breakfast Show on Citi FM and the Customer Service Essentials on Citi TV. He holds bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degrees from the Department.
The Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship is one of the six Departments at the University of Ghana and has recently launched several initiatives aimed at connecting more with the alumni of the Department.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ghanaian scientist, Prof. Torto awarded Agropolis Louis Malassis Prize
- The Odumase bill that has led to a kill
- Security guard jailed for threatening former minister
- Defence Minister picks Chokosi, Konkomba leaders as microphones for peace mission
- Tumu SHS: Two high-schoolers nabbed for vandalism over seized phones
- Ghana may legalise same-sex marriage in 2039 - Kpebu
- Photos: US Ambassador holds Iftar with interfaith community
- Efficient agriculture surest bet to beating climate change – Experts
- Pictures: Fire ravages furniture shop at Sakaman
- Passport fees to go up
- Darkuman police station gets Church of Pentecost help
- Photo of the week: The contradiction on the wall
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, May 24, 2019
- IGP warns police officers against ‘brute acts of indiscipline’
- Mamfe township to welcome 2019 Robofest winners in grand style