Founder and Presiding Bishop of the Lighthouse Chapel International, Bishop Dag Heward-Mills, is on a visit to the Archbishop of Canterbury at Lambeth Palace in London.
Bishop Dag while in the UK capital, also paid a visit to the House of Commons and the House of Lords, to interact with leaders of the United Kingdom.
These meetings were on behalf of the Pentecostal World Fellowship.
Bishop Dag sits as one of the seven members of the Executive Committee of the Fellowship.
More News Headlines
- 3 houses burnt down in renewed clashes in Savannah Region
- Video: Cronyism, exceptionalism killing local financial institutions - Wereko-Brobby
- New monitoring, evaluation system rolled out for malaria control programme
- Communication Ministry responds to Myjoyonline report on 2017 expenses
- 2 'PDS' imposters arrested for forcefully disconnecting supply
- Journalists schooled on reporting on sensitive issues
- Ghana Grand conquers most difficult terrain
- Personality Profile: Prophet Kofi Oduro takes his turn
- Group calls for passage of Affirmative Action Bill
- We don’t oppose good education policies- Oppong Nkrumah
- Those who lost bank jobs have found new work- Deputy Employment Minister
- UNDP to use TICAD7 to advance sustainable development in Africa
- Former GJA president lauds Herbert Mensah, others for supporting journalism dev’t
- Hotel room rates in Accra ranked 2nd in Africa after Addis Ababa
- MTN Heroes of Change final slated for Friday