A mum was left feeling absolutely mortified after making an epic Facebook mistake.
The middle-aged woman accidentally live-streamed a rather rude video of herself to her 2,000 Facebook friends, instead of privately messaging it.
The saucy clip, which showed Zeinepa Galibova from Bulgaria getting frisky in bed, was intended for her husband's eyes only.
Her partner is currently away, working in the UK, and she clearly misses him a great deal.
However, instead of sending the video to her long-distance lover, the woman accidentally uploaded it as a Facebook story, shocking her friends and family.
The x-rated clip was also viewed by the woman's 20-year-old son, who told local media in Tuhovishta, that he will be unable to return home for at least five years due to embarrassment.
Galibova's nearest and dearest have branded the video a "sex-tape".
The Sun reports that the woman's husband was also very upset over the incident and refused to speak to his wife for several days after.
The woman claims the video was filmed out of boredom and she has had to turn to close friends to help her get over the blunder.
And she's not the only one who recently suffered an incredibly embarrassing moment relating to sex.
One mum was left unsure of what to do after discovering her young daughter had been hiding under the bed, whilst she and her husband talked dirty to one another.
She wrote: "Soooooo... Our 12-year-old daughter thought it would be funny to sneak in our room and hide at the food of the bed to scare us.
"Not knowing she was there, my husband and I start talking dirty to each other.
"She then jumps up, unintentionally scaring the s*** out of us and run out of the room. My husband and I, while still trying to gain composure because we both almost jumped out of our skin are now completely confused on how to proceed."
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day