A host of Nollywood’s crème de la crème paid their last respects to late actor, Ashley Nwosu at a vigil last Thursday.
The vigil, a candle light procession, according to Nigeriafilms.com, was organized in honour of late actor at the Ojez Restaurant and Bar at the National Stadium, Surulere located in Lagos.
The long list of stars who graced the invent included Segun Arinze, Genevieve Nnaji, Hanks Anuku, Ernest Asuzu, Uche Jombo, Kanayo O Kanayo, and John Okafor (Mr Ibu).
The late Ashley Nwosu, according to Nigeriafilms.com, will be buried in his hometown, Abia State, next weekend, June 11.
Ashley Nwosu died at a Military Hospital in Yaba, Nigeria after he fell in coma and was rushed there.
The renowned actor started his career in 1988 with the NTA in a series titled Tele-Movies and joined Nollywood in 1990.
He most often played the role of Husband, Dad, Pimp or ‘Sugar Daddy’ bringing to bare his sheer excellence and talent on movie screens.
Ashley Nwosu has starred in countless number of movies including; Endless Night, Between Two Walls, Power Brokers, Foreign Affairs, Gift from the Grave, Lagos Babes and Ghetto Love.
Story by Ernest Dela Aglanu/Myjoyonline.com/Ghana
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 3 more people
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- 2 sustain gunshot wounds at mining firm in Samreboi
- Cedi registers unprecedented weekly decline in trading as dollar demand surges
- Optimising electricity use for business profitability
- In pictures: Tears flow as murdered nurse applicant’s body arrives in her hometown
- First trailer for Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial movie ‘Hot Take’ Drops
- Illegal mining, lack of fertilisers risk undercutting 2022/2023 cocoa yields in Ghana – Redd Intelligence
- Increase Producer Price of cocoa to ¢838 to alleviate farmers plight – GCCP
- Shut door on Ghanaians having Ghana card but yet to re-register SIM cards – Communications Ministry urged
- Meghan Markle wanted to live in Windsor Castle and be seen as a princess, royal expert claims
- Nespresso premieres new boutique concept in Accra at Marina Mall
- Police confirm another murder orchestrated by Mankessim suspects
- Trevor Noah is leaving ‘The Daily Show’
- Afghan blast kills 19 teenagers sitting practice exam
- Edmund Addo returns to Sheriff Tiraspol after botched summer transfer
- Chinese employer who allegedly slashed throat of Ghanaian employee to be arraigned today
- Elikem Asenath Naa Obiorkor Commey
- State TV off-air amid gunfire in Burkina Faso