Tafo Zongo Chief is attributing the increasing rate of indiscipline in the Zongo communities to the careless attitude of some parents.
According to Alhaji Yussif Chibsah, some parents pay little attention to their children and their daily activities.
The chief spoke to JoyNews at an event to install fifteen sub-Hausa Chiefs at the Tafo area.
Alhaji Chibsah laments some of the poor treatment of children by their parents, especially the neglect of their welfare.
He says it is high time the security agencies and teachers worked together to inculcate discipline in children.
The Old Tafo/Pankrono Divisional Police Commander assured the area will be rid of criminals to instil security.
Chief Superintendent Stephen Kwakye advises the youth to desist from unlawful activities to maintain peace and unity in the area.
Sheikh Ridwan Mohammed Kudibawasaba believes the crowning of the 15 sub-chiefs by the Hausa community will change the gross immorality.
He is optimistic the inclusion of young people will help reduce indiscipline in the community.
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: 5 things Otto Addo must fix after our game with South Korea
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- Government still wasteful but imposes austerity on Ghanaians – Joe Jackson
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- World Bank concerned about Ghana becoming more reliant on natural resource extraction
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- Motorists, residents outraged over poor state of Olebu roads
- Government urged to increase school feeding grant per child from GH₵ 1.00 to GH₵5.00
- Black Stars Playbook: Ghana 3-2 South Korea; why Ghana struggled in the wide areas
- 2022 World Cup: Koulibaly powers Senegal to last 16 after win over Ecuador
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Play Soccer Ghana commemorates Global Peace Games 2022
- State Prosecutors call Manasseh Azure Awuni as first witness in trial of former PPA boss
- Why NGOs should embrace digitisation of payments and collections
- ‘You’ll see, more is coming from my boy’ – Andre Ayew on Kudus’ future
- Amassing wealth as a politician is wickedness – Executive Director of CNIR
- Qatar 2022: You risk going to jail if you resell match tickets – Sports Minister warns Ghana supporters
- Kantamanto market fire: we need stakeholder engagement to provide affordable microinsurance – Insurance Brokers Association
- South Sudan urged to prosecute top officials linked to rape
- Sack Ashanti Region NSS boss; he is unfit to be director in public service – GRNMA tells government
- Cardinal Baawobr was a champion for the poor – Wa Catholic Diocese