Alex Mould, a former CEO of Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC), will today lay his daughter, Elvina Nah Densua Mould, to rest.
A burial Mass is being held this morning for the former worker of Springfield Exploration and Production Limited (SEP) at the Christ the King Roman Catholic Church.
The 27-year-old travelled to Mauritius on December 23, 2019, for the Christmas holidays but was diagnosed with Malaria that very day and subsequently died on January 1, 2020.
Below are pictures from the Mass
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery
- Finding middle ground: The Debate on Disbanding Student-led Traditional and Ritual Practices in Ghanaian Universities
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle
- Deputy NPA CEO receives 2023 Leadership Excellence Award
- Guinean cycles across six countries for spot at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University
- Venezuela sends 11,000 troops to retake prison
- Poland to stop supplying weapons to Ukraine over grain row
- EC can go to court if it feels frustrated by parliament regarding CI – Andy Appiah-Kubi