Ghana’s first Infectious Disease Centre has been commissioned at the Ga East Municipal Hospital in Accra.
The facility was constructed, courtesy of the Covid-19 Private Sector Fund.
Vice President Mahamudu Bawumia was in attendance to do the commissioning.
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Addis Ababa: Adom FM Editor Kwasi Agyeman invited to join APRM Communications Network
- I have been battling prostate cancer for a year – KSM
- VP Bawumia named among 100 most influential Africans
- Appointment Committee approves 2 out of 4 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court
- Maame Ekua Otenewa Oduro: The Russia-Ukraine war: A silver lining for Africa?
- Strengthen the statistical ecosystem – Prof. Annim to GSS Advisory Committee
- ‘Expedite action on land digitalisation process – Akufo-Addo charges Lands Commission
- Qatar 2022: We could have excelled if we knew each other – Salis Abdul Samed
- S&P downgrades Ghana’s long-term local currency bonds to “selective default”
- College of Physicians and Surgeons to undertake fellowship training programmes in regional hospitals
- Soya sector players call on government to appoint new leaders along value chain
- Phones in the right hand, books in the left – WASSCE vs mobile phones
- Salis Samed tips Kudus, Kamaldeen to lead Black Stars’ resurgence
- KSM urges government to seal financial loopholes and cut the number of ministers
- Don’t entertain unfaithfulness in your relationship – Counselor advises women