CEO of SA electric car maker–Agilitee- has been selected as one of the twenty male leaders to look up to in 2021.
Dr Mandla Lamba is a South African business leader featured in the list of young men leaders who have outshined their competitors and achieved remarkable deeds.
His company, Agilitee is a fast-rising electric car manufacturing company inspired by the impact of climate change and environmental challenges from the use of fossil fuel.
From South Africa, it has currently expanded to Zimbabwe and Nigeria with the aim of gradually capturing the West Africa market.
“The world is watching God’s work. A village boy who knew nothing beyond looking after his father’s flock is today chosen to be among 20 male leaders globally to look up to in 2021. The only one from Africa so far, I am humbled and honored. Selected among the best global leaders, God is faithful,” he mentioned in a statement in reaction to the honor on his social media page.
‘Passion Vista – Men Leaders to Look Up to in 2021’ honours the successes of selected men leaders who have successfully shown excellence in their respective domains through their passion, hard work and tenacity.
The most promising men leaders from across the globe are identified, approached and included in the yearly edition of Passion Vista – a Luxury, Lifestyle and Business magazine of international fame published by Unified Brainz Media and Publication House.
These aspiring men leaders are explored from all walks of life including business, fashion, sports, lifestyle, professional services, modelling, acting and anything that creates a niche for outstanding performance and those who have shown promising leadership qualities in their respective fields.
Passion Vista edition that features the Men Leaders is usually launched around the International Men’s Day every year.
Passion Vista and Unified Brainz Group in association with its Evaluation Partner – CIAG Global did the selection for this year’s edition.
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Go to school, don’t wait to get everything on your prospectus – Education Minister to SHS freshers
- My wife got to know she was pregnant after robbery attack – Akesse Brempong
- John Mahama files nomination to contest NDC flagbearer race
- DDEP: Financial institutions regulators should protect customers, not government – Dan Seddoh
- Profile of Anthony Akoto Osei
- Falling interest rates to boost private sector growth – Alhassan Andani
- Medikal bought 6 cars for Shaxi – Shatta Wale
- VGMA has to come and see me before I get involved in the awards – Shatta Wale
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Kylian Mbappe replaces Hugo Lloris as France national team captain
- AFCON 2023Q: Black Stars hold first training at Baba Yara Stadium [Photos]
- Alpha Beta Christian College wins 2nd Inter-School Girls Debate Championship
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- NDC Parliamentary primaries: We’re not protecting any sitting MP – Sammy Gyamfi
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- MFWA to hold national-level forum on misinformation, peace and democratic consolidation today
- MFWA builds capacity of journalists in fact-checking
- We have developed key interventions to safeguard clients pension funds- Enterprise Trustees
- ECG building dockets on those who have stolen power – Samuel Mahama
- Digitalisation to help reduce ECG’s commercial losses – Samuel Mahama
- ECG mass disconnection campaign to be sustained indefinitely – Samuel Mahama