South Africa’s President Cyril Ramaphosa took a bed rest on Monday after catching a common cold.
This was reported by News24 website, quoting the president’s spokesperson Tyrone Seale.
Mr Ramaphosa was scheduled to meet with officials of a health workers union, but the meeting has been rescheduled to later this week, Minister in the Presidency Jackson Mthembu is said to have told the media.
The president last week eased coronavirus restrictions to level 1 beginning Monday.
- Korle-Bu doctor poisons colleague’s water with HIV blood
- NSMQ 2021: 3-man Sandema SHTS team without supporters, books place in final U/E qualifiers
- Missing ‘okada’ rider found dead in the bush
- EC must review processes leading to 2020 election results collation – Akoto Ampaw
- Keep an eye on househelps to curb sexual abuse – Victim of child defilement advises parents
- #FixTheCountry: Convenors of protest disappointed in Supreme Court over hearing scheduled for June
- 20 arrested in Atewa forest aren’t national security operatives – Oppong Nkrumah
- Prince Misizulu named next Zulu king amid family feud
- Ghana loses $200m to untapped online forex trading market
- Akufo-Addo has not lived up to expectation – Kofi Bentil
Pastor Allen Caiquo releases ‘Finally’ ahead of ‘Priest & King’ EP
#FixTheCountry organisers exhibited ‘bad faith’ during National Security meeting – Godfred Dame
Blaq Jerzee recruits Marioo, Eddy Kenzo on ’Sokoma’ track
13 types of guys who stay single and don’t ever find lasting love
Blunt and Blay: Real reason why the Church won’t allow a Muslim student to fast in a ‘Mission School’
I have no regrets participating in ‘OccupyFlagstaffHouse’ protest – Kofi Bentil
Neymar signs new Paris St-Germain contract
National security cloned #FixTheCountry protester’s mobile phone – Baker-Vormawor alleges
Akufo-Addo has not lived up to expectation – Kofi Bentil
Doubts over venue for Champions League final between Chelsea and Man City as Turkey added to red list
Covid-19: GHS Director of Health Promotion advises against #FixTheCountry demonstration
FanMilk launches NutriDay zinc fortified yoghurt
Software developer volunteers to teach youth programming
Libya: Gunmen storm hotel used as Presidential Council HQ
Covid-19: Roll-out for second doses to begin May 19