Two of Ghana’s lawmakers, Sam George and George Andah, put on display their musical prowess when they engaged in a fierce rap battle in the studios of GHOne TV.
The rap battle between the two lawmakers was to the shock and admiration of viewers.
MP for Ningo-Prampram, Sam Nartey George and colleague from Awutu Senya West, George Andah on the ‘Unwind Show’, took turns to rap in a bid to outsmart the other.
The rap battle, according to the two legislators, was to calm rising tensions over the compilation of a new Voters Register.
“There is no cause for alarm, we should all take it easy and allow the Supreme Court to decide on the quest for a new Voters Register,” Mr George said.
- Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
- Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
- Rastafarian case: Achimota School fails to respond to suit, case adjourned to April 30
- Kumasi traders call on ECG to extend ‘dumsor’ timetable to Ashanti region
- Hyundai, KIA to establish assembly plants in Ghana in 2022
- There’s no scientific evidence that Free SHS led to success in WASSCE – Peter Anti
- Ghana School of Law to celebrate legacy of Okyeame Baffour Osei Akoto
Protect Ghana’s Covid-19 strides – GHS advises increased adherence to protocols
Court jails labourer 15 years for defilement
Eli Hini appointed as first CEO of MobileMoney Limited
Government procures 4 more pre-assembled P3 labs for Covid-19 testing – Dr Kuma-Aboagye
2020 Volta Regional Best Cocoa Farmer awardees finally receive prizes after Joy News report
Obour reacts to Mark Okraku Mantey’s deputy ministerial appointment
Senior U.S. commerce official discusses trade partnership with Ghanaian businesses
Some 33 immigrants from West Africa deported for using unapproved routes
Dam serving about 3900 residents of Yoggu dries up
Consultants who overprice road projects will be prosecuted – Roads Minister
Sekondi-Takoradi to have a dual carriage road
Fate of AirtelTigo must not be like most government parastatals – Sam George
African countries at risk of major measles outbreak over delayed vaccination exercise, WHO says
Joe Biden commits to slashing US greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2030 – nearly doubling its previous target
New Ayoma JHS ‘A’ classroom block in a dilapidated state