Samsung has announced the launch of its all-new portable screen and entertainment device, ‘The Freestyle’.
The Freestyle offers first-of-its-kind technology and flexibility to deliver optimal viewing and entertainment for customers looking to bring video and audio content wherever they go.
Targeted toward Gen Z and millennials, The Freestyle is a projector, smart speaker and ambient lighting device all rolled into one lightweight, portable device.
When it comes to portability, The Freestyle weighs only 830 grams allowing to change any space into a screen with ease.
Unlike conventional, boxy projectors, The Freestyle’s versatile cradle allows rotation of up to 180 degrees, enabling users to show high-quality video anywhere – tables, floors, walls or even ceilings – no separate screen required.
“The Freestyle is a one-of-a-kind projector geared towards ultimate versatility and flexibility to meet the consumers’ changing lifestyles,” said Lucas Lee, Managing Director at Samsung Ghana. “Without the limitation in space and form factor, The Freestyle is a fun and versatile device that can be used in any way consumers prefer.”
The Freestyle comes with full auto keystone and auto levelling features, enabled by industry-leading technology.
The features allow the device to automatically adjust its screen to any surface at any angle, providing a perfectly proportional image every time. Additionally, the auto focus feature allows The Freestyle to display a crystal-clear image on any surface, at any angle, up to 100 inches in size.
The Freestyle also comes with a dual passive radiator enabling a clean and deeper bass without distortion, and its 360-degree sound radiation allows customers to enjoy a cinema-quality sound experience no matter where they are.
For powering it up, The Freestyle is compatible with external batteries that support USB-PD and 50W/20V output or above, so users can take it with them anywhere, whether they are on the move, on a camping trip and more.
The Freestyle is also a pioneer in that it’s the first portable screen that works when connected to a standard E26 light socket without the need for additional wiring, besides compatibility with the traditional wall plug option.
When it’s not used as a projector to stream content, The Freestyle also provides mood lighting effect thanks to its ambient mode and translucent lens cap.
The Freestyle is also a smart speaker, analysing the music to pair visual effects that can be projected on the wall, floors, and anywhere else.
The Freestyle offers Smart TV features available on Samsung Smart TVs, with built-in streaming services and mirroring and casting features compatible with both Android and iOS mobile devices.
It is the industry’s first portable projector certified by global major OTT partners, providing customers with the best content viewing experience.
It is also the first projector to include far-field voice control, allowing users to choose their favourite voice assistants when using the device hands-free.
The Freestyle will be available for pre-order from March 28, 2022, and continues until April 16, 2022.
Special pre-order offer
When you pre-order and purchase during the promotional period, March 28 to April 16, 2022, you can get complimentary gifts.
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- In pictures: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Capt Ibrahim Traoré: From shy schoolboy to military ruler
- Cop fires gun and assaults civilians at Kaneshie Bishop
- Nima Dreams: Recreational facilities could help minimise social vices – Sannie Daara
- ‘Black Stars will win the World Cup one day’ – Daniel-Kofi Kyereh
- mPharma launches new price-focused service for chronic medications
- Man allegedly sodomised 13-year-old daughter granted ¢100k bail
- BoG delayed in increasing policy rate – World Bank
- Flight attendant charged with stealing $8k bracelet
- Mahama to address CEO Summit at Liberty University in Virginia
- Twitter confirms it intends to close deal with Elon Musk
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- Uganda confirms death of another medic from Ebola
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- The real reason men cheat is sadder than expected
- If DVLA doesn’t reduce charges, fares will be increased by 30% – GPRTU warns
- Liberia arrests 3, seizes $100m cocaine haul
- World Bank cuts Ghana’s growth rate to 3.5% in 2022