Global Media Alliance is set to organise a second edition of the GMA Webinar Series to discuss the impact of Covid-19 on the events and hospitality industries.
The webinar will be held on June 12 at 10 am GMT via Zoom video conferencing platform and will also be broadcasted live on e.TV Ghana and GTV.
Speaking on the webinar, Martin Ankrah who is the Project Director, threw more light on the upcoming edition.
“After the first webinar on effective marketing communication, we received very good feedback from our stakeholders and this has encouraged us to organise a second edition.
“We are all aware of the effects of COVID-19 on various industries and in this edition, we would like to pay particular attention to the events and hospitality industries to assess the impact of the pandemic on their work and identify the way forward”, he shared.
The key resource persons for the second webinar series are Akwasi Agyeman, CEO of Ghana Tourism Authority; Bella Ahu, President of the Ghana Tourism Federation and Chief Executive Officer of Traffix Catering Services; Theresa Ayoade, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Multiple Concepts Group and Ernest Boateng, CEO of Global Media Alliance Group.
The series will be hosted by Fati Ali-Shaibu, a Broadcast Journalist at Global Media Alliance Broadcasting Company.
All interested persons can participate in the webinar by registering at gmaworld.com/webinar-series/
The Global Media Alliance webinar series is partnered by e.tv Ghana, Happy FM, YFM and Perception Management International.
Global Media Alliance (GMA) is an Integrated Marketing Communications Company with over 20 years of experience and expertise in PR and Media Consultancy, Event Management and Brand Activations, Creative Designs & Production and Digital Innovations.
- Korle-Bu doctor poisons colleague’s water with HIV blood
- NSMQ 2021: 3-man Sandema SHTS team without supporters, books place in final U/E qualifiers
- #FixTheCountry: Convenors of protest disappointed in Supreme Court over hearing scheduled for June
- EC must review processes leading to 2020 election results collation – Akoto Ampaw
- National security cloned #FixTheCountry protester’s mobile phone – Baker-Vormawor alleges
- Prince Misizulu named next Zulu king amid family feud
- 20 arrested in Atewa forest aren’t national security operatives – Oppong Nkrumah
- Ghana loses $200m to untapped online forex trading market
- Blunt and Blay: Real reason why the Church won’t allow a Muslim student to fast in a ‘Mission School’
- Akufo-Addo has not lived up to expectation – Kofi Bentil
Asantehene marks 71st birthday with May 9 remembrance
Some of the taxes imposed on citizens are a nuisance – Kofi Bentil
Pastor Allen Caiquo releases ‘Finally’ ahead of ‘Priest & King’ EP
#FixTheCountry organisers exhibited ‘bad faith’ during National Security meeting – Godfred Dame
Blaq Jerzee recruits Marioo, Eddy Kenzo on ’Sokoma’ track
13 types of guys who stay single and don’t ever find lasting love
Blunt and Blay: Real reason why the Church won’t allow a Muslim student to fast in a ‘Mission School’
I have no regrets participating in ‘OccupyFlagstaffHouse’ protest – Kofi Bentil
Neymar signs new Paris St-Germain contract
National security cloned #FixTheCountry protester’s mobile phone – Baker-Vormawor alleges
Akufo-Addo has not lived up to expectation – Kofi Bentil
Doubts over venue for Champions League final between Chelsea and Man City as Turkey added to red list
Covid-19: GHS Director of Health Promotion advises against #FixTheCountry demonstration
FanMilk launches NutriDay zinc fortified yoghurt
Software developer volunteers to teach youth programming