Nsona Ebusuapanyin, W. P. Brown-Orleans Amissakyir Anaafo, Mrs Mary Aggrey – Ekumah, Nana Abena Annua Orleans, Carl Bartels Sackey, Amisaphom Family, The Entire Orleans Family, Mr. Anthony W. Phillips, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration announce With Deep Sorrow, The Death of their Beloved.
James Emmanuel Kwegyir Aggrey-Orleans
No Wake Keeping
Friday 21st December, 2018 at Ridge Church, Accra at 8:00am
Burial: Private Burial at Gethsemane Memorial Garden (Shiashie)
Funeral Rites: Accra International Conference Center Grounds.
Widow: H.E. Mrs. Agnes Y. Aggrey-Orleans.
Children: Mr. James E.K. Aggrey –Orleans, Mr. B.L.Kweku Aggrey-Orleans
Grandchildren: Ivie Aggrey-Orleans, Jan Aggrey-Orleans, James Aggrey-Orleans, Joshua Aggrey-Orleans
In-Laws: Hazel Aggrey-Orleans, Kukua Ampah
Dress Code: Black / No Wreaths
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Working today to train the leaders of tomorrow
- Ambassador Benjamin Godzi Godwyll
- Felicia Nana Ama Obu Derby-Michaelis
- [Sponsored] Advans Savings and Loans shows is commitment to customers!
- OBAAPANYIN JULIANA AKOSUA TWUM
- James Emmanuel Kwegyir Aggrey-Orleans
- Mrs. Kathleen Amissah-Aidoo
- Obituary: Ohenenana Maame Afua Abrefi Prempeh
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako