Shareholders of Societe Generale Ghana will enjoy a dividend of 4.5 pesewas per share for the 2019 financial year.
However, this will be subject to approval at the upcoming Extra Ordinary General Meeting.
According to the circular, all shareholders registered in the books of the bank at the close of business on Monday, 28th September 2020 will qualify for the final dividend.
In view of this, the ex-dividend date has been set as Thursday, 24th September 2020.
Consequently, an investor purchasing Societe Generale Ghana shares before this date will be entitled to the final dividend. However, an investor buying the shares on or after Thursday, 24th September 2020 will not be entitled to the final dividend.
The final dividend when approved will be paid on Monday, 30th November 2020.
2019 Financial Year
Societe Generale Ghana registered more than 100% profit in 2019.
It recorded GHS128.5 million profit, as against GHS61.9 in 2018.
- Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
- ‘I dread pain and abuse’ – A female head porter opens up on her daily trauma
- Police arrest notorious armed robber in Tema
- ‘Government is either feigning incompetence on the point of how we fix structures or is pretending to fix them’ – Barker-Vormawor
- CID probes 53 schools over alleged corruption in school feeding programme
- Virologist warns of third wave of Covid-19 in Ghana
- Covid-19: GHS to roll out second doses from May 19
- NSMQ2021: Mfantsipim School begins redemption campaign from regional qualifiers
- 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: Black Stars to camp in Europe despite postponement
- Family sues Daasebre Oti Boateng for failing to replace a statue he destroyed
We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
Akufo-Addo meets families of May 9 victims
Astroturf pitch commissioned to boost football in Old Tafo
Sunyani Muslims join SDA Church in worship
Burglars target Nigeria president’s chief of staff
Climate change: Zoggu residents cannot access water
Amanase residents burn fetish priest’s car over suspected ritual murder
Actor sues TikTok for using her voice in viral tool
9 dead after shooting at Russian school
Apple’s UK users deserve app price compensation, claim says
Today’s front pages: Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Over 10 make-shift structures razed down by fire at Krofrom-Kumasi
Tema Police Command records 3 attempted murder cases in first quarter of 2021
MMDCEs and MPs must collaborate to stimulate development – Kwadaso MP
Gov’t to roll out eight additional interventions this month under Ghana CARES programme-Ofori-Atta