Some young people in the country now smoke dried faeces and soak sanitary pads to drink for vitality.
This shocking revelation was made by the Upper West regional commander of Narcotics Control Board Ishak Bakuri when Interior Minister, Ambrose Dery visited the regional NACOB office as part of his three day tour of the region.
He said there was no law in the country yet to control this new craze among the youth.
Upper West regional correspondent Rafiq Salam has more in the report below
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- McDan’s Salt Company disconnected from national grid over GH¢300k debt
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Shell oil spill: 30k Nigerians seek compensation
- Kamala Harris to discuss Ukraine war with Tanzania leader
- Mathematics is the only understandable global language – Professor Nantomah
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak back to winning; Samartex beat Kotoku Royals
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Prioritise three revenue bills to facilitate IMF programme- BoG Governor to parliament
- Anti-Gay bill has not been diluted – Defeamekpor
- Anti-LGBT bill: It promotes hate crime – Partington
- Government dismisses claims of Gh₵2.3 billion debt owed to Green Ghana seed providers
- Ghana’s integrated aluminium industry on course – Lands Minister
- Anti-LGBT: The President must go for what the people want – Most Rev. Gyamfi
- GES PRO ranked among top 25 public sector PR professionals
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie