Ghana striker Jordan Ayew has joined Crystal Palace from Swansea on a season-long loan deal.
Ayew, 26, joined Swansea from Aston Villa in 2017 and was top scorer for the club last season with 11 goals.
Ayew had refused to train with the Championship club, who were relegated from the Premier League in May.
Speaking before the move, Swans boss Graham Potter said the striker had "just not been here".
"That tells you that he's not part of what we're trying to do, by his own actions," Potter added.
The Swans have also sold midfielder Sam Clucas to rival Championship club Stoke City on a four-year deal for a fee of about £6m.
"There's not an unlimited supply of funds so we have to rely on players going out as part of the restructuring, so that's a bit frustrating but it's part of the challenge," said Potter.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- After Champions League loss to Atletico Madrid, Juventus is on the brink
- Ronaldo: I've won five Champions Leagues, Atletico have zero
- 'Cojones' celebration came from the heart - Simeone
- Manchester City 'still not ready to fight for the latter stages' - Manager Guardiola
- Atletico overcome VAR setbacks to beat Juventus
- Late goals give Manchester City 3-2 win at Schalke
- Boateng off to China as Levante announce transfer to Dalian Yifang
- Joshua Clottey’s return after three years motivated by regaining title
- 2019 Standard Chartered Trophy launched
- Khedira out of Juve game with Atletico due to irregular heartbeat
- Mukarama receives U-17 World Cup Golden Boot and Bronze Ball
- Barcelona fail to take chances against battling Lyon
- Liverpool frustrated by Bayern in Anfield stalemate
- GFA Elections: NC denies Master Degree requirement reports
- Supercopa de Espana: New four-team tournament set to be played abroad