Ghana striker Jordan Ayew has joined Crystal Palace from Swansea on a season-long loan deal.
Ayew, 26, joined Swansea from Aston Villa in 2017 and was top scorer for the club last season with 11 goals.
Ayew had refused to train with the Championship club, who were relegated from the Premier League in May.
Speaking before the move, Swans boss Graham Potter said the striker had "just not been here".
"That tells you that he's not part of what we're trying to do, by his own actions," Potter added.
The Swans have also sold midfielder Sam Clucas to rival Championship club Stoke City on a four-year deal for a fee of about £6m.
"There's not an unlimited supply of funds so we have to rely on players going out as part of the restructuring, so that's a bit frustrating but it's part of the challenge," said Potter.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 'I've always liked Real Madrid!' - Hazard hints at Chelsea exit
- T.I AMASS win Ashanti Regional Inter-Schools Soccer championship
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot
- Akufo-Addo commissions Lord’s Wembley Plus mini stadium
- Ronaldo challenges Messi to join him in Italy
- Sterling negative press coverage 'emboldens racist rhetoric' - PFA
- Wembley Sports to partner government to construct 100 parks
- Has Dogboe fought too many times in 2018? No, he hasn't
- River Plate fight back to win Copa Libertadores in Madrid
- Raheem Sterling: Man City forward says newspapers 'fuel racism' in football
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Isaac Dogboe loses WBO world super bantamweight title to Emanuel Navarrete
- Chelsea inflict first defeat of season on Man City