Betway Ghana has opened its ultra-modern concept store at Kumasi in the Ashanti Region.
The Concept Store, which is located in the Nyantakyiwaa Plaza along the main Amakom Road, will provide players with a convenient and safe environment where they can visit to view matches and place bets daily.
The leading online sports betting company which has been operating in Ghana since June 2016 aims at taking the Betway experience to a wider audience by adding the Kumasi Concept Store to its network of branches.
The opening of the Concept Store in Kumasi brings the number of ultra-modern concept stores attending to customer queries in Ghana to two after the company opened the first store in Accra. Betway Ghana also operates a 24-hour customer-care line and on-site chat platforms to offer assistance to customers at all times.
Country Manager (Operations), Magnus Rex Danquah Jnr told the opening ceremony, “We strive to be at the forefront to meet the needs of our customers."
Meanwhile Rex Danquah Jnr says the company is set to organize a community soccer competition for the youth to unearth talents in Kumasi.
“ We will be back once again this year to organize the community soccer for the youth at the David Accam Park. It is a six a side game where we provide cash for deserving winners.”
"This year as well we have something on the world cup that will excite Kumasi people and also continue with the talent search which we did with Stephen Appiah and host of renowned football coaches,” he said.
Betway intends to expand the talent search from four regions to six across the country this year with an objective of identifying soccer talents from the youth level for the country.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Ronaldo fined by Uefa over goal celebration
- Godfred Dame set to be Ghana gov't rep on new Fifa Task Force
- Pogba buys World Cup championship rings for entire France team
- Real Madrid a dream club but I'm happy at Man Utd, says Pogba
- Coca-Cola to sponsor 15 lucky consumers to watch EPL games
- Four persons accused by Gyan of extortion acquitted
- ANDOH: After 6 months of a disappointing Normalization Committee, more questions than answers
- Paa Kwesi Fabin appointed coach of Uganda's youth teams
- Kofi Amoah to stay in new look Fifa Normalisation Committee, 3 others to leave
- PSG win legal battle with UEFA over FFP investigation
- Opare replaces Yiadom in Black Stars squad to face Kenya
- Xavi says 48-team Qatar World Cup would be too long
- Hudson-Odoi 'shocked' to receive first England call-up
- Ronaldo charged by UEFA over goal celebration
- CAF Rankings: Ghana gains one coefficient point after Kotoko campaign