One person who was picked up in connection with the skirmishes in Karaga on Monday has been granted bail.
He is currently assisting the police in the Northern Region with investigations.
Police has also beefed up security and are conducting patrols within the communities where these clashes ensued.
On November 9, there was disturbance between supporters of the New patriotic Party (NPP) and the National Democratic Congress (NDC) in the area resulting in several casualties with one person in critical condition.
It is still unclear what sparked the violence between the two groups.
Speaking to JoyNews on Wednesday, the Northern Regional Crime Officer disclosed that the vast nature of the jurisdiction has made it difficult to arrest all of the suspects swiftly.
According to Supt. Bernard Baba Ananga some of the persons mentioned have also fled the town.
- Medical Doctor gets emotional on Joy FM over debt exchange
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Turkey earthquakes: Christian Atsu found – Turkish media confirm
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- Let’s continue to pray for Christian Atsu – Mahama to Ghanaians
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Yul Edochie’s first wife threatens to sue actress over photoshopped image with Judy Austin
- Ankaful Psychiatric Hospital offers free treatment to former ‘NSMQ shark’
- Don’t behave like Finance Ministry is your personal property – Kpebu tells Ofori-Atta over nonpayment of matured coupons
- Glory to God – Social media users rejoice after Christian Atsu found alive
- Put hefty taxes on alcohol, cigarettes to generate funds money to fight cancer
- Total household spending falls by 11% in 2022 – UK-Ghana Chamber of Commerce survey
- NDC to consider reforms for selecting leaders in Parliament – National Council of Elders
- We want to make VAR interventions more understandable for spectators – Pierluigi Collina
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Mukwala nets brace as Kotoko run riot against Accra Lions
- Parliament resumes from recess today
- ‘You are free to sign DDEP is not the same as exemption’ – Dr Adu Anane Antwi
- Stonebwoy shares pictures of red carpet moments at 2023 Grammys
- Ghana Gas to build second Processing Plant; 1.5k jobs assured
- Remarkable progress with ongoing IMF programme is significant to recovery efforts; momentum must be sustained – Ofori-Atta
- The origin of Hiplife: How rapping in Twi ‘blew people’s minds’
- Family of Thomas Sankara boycotts burial plans
- Court reinstates sacked anti-corruption chief