A 19-year-old boy is on the verge of losing his finger or his life for wearing his friend’s ring made for spiritual purposes.
According to close relations, the victim reported that he found his friend’s ring lying on a table while they played video game at Kasoa Iron City.
The shine from the silver ring attracted him so he picked and wore it overnight, only to wake up with a swollen index finger.
All efforts to remove the ring proved futile, as blacksmiths only succeded in breaking off part of the ring.
It is said the family of the teenager have reached out to pastors and doctors, but all hopes seem to be dashing out.
What is beyond the resident’s comprehension is how the ring is boring its way into the teenager’s flesh and bones.
Information gathered indicates that the owner revealed the ring is resistant to water, as ordered by his spiritual advisor.
It is also reported the owner demanded a newborn baby’s blood to appease the deity to avert the consequence.
- Kotoko is building, so fans should be patient and support – Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu
- ‘Cannabis muffins’ given to 90 schoolchildren in South Africa
- Limited Voter Registration: EC assures all eligible voters will be registered
- Ghana’s economy not yet on a recovery path – Prof. Mensah insists
- Over 5,000 people benefit from free health screening by Lifetime Wells Vision
- We needed someone to get us goals, and Mohammed Kudus did – West Ham boss David Moyes
- Stop lecturing us, Guinea junta leader tells West
- PAC’s order to MMDAs to stop engaging our services is unfortunate and surprising – Zoomlion
- Over 350 farmers receive 53,000 tree crop seedlings in Sekyere Kumawu District
- ‘Things have deteriorated’ – E.L spotted at #OccupyJulorBiHouse protest Day 2
- Akufo-Addo was not sincere with Ghanaians in his self-assessment of fighting corruption – Domelevo
- Tunisia arrests cartoonist for drawings mocking PM
- Missing Nigerian journalist found dead in pit
- Don’t disenfranchise persons with disabilities – Ghana Federation of Disability to EC
- Man arrested for dishonestly selling land, others for ₵230k