For her son’s sixth birthday, actress, Tonto Dikeh outdid herself with the present to mark the occasion.
The actress revealed in an Instagram post that she had purchased a plot of land in Scotland for her son, Andre Dikeh.
She noted that she had help from Hip Hop legend, Snoop Dogg, in purchasing the property.
The deed to the property, she added, came with the title ‘Lord’.
Sharing some papers that indicated that the purchase was real, Tonto wrote “Planning your future has been the most important event for me.”
“For this year I got my baby @kingandre_dikeh a piece of Scotland’s real estate and his deeds came with a title as ‘LORD’ and a Tree planted in his honour and name. I am so proud of how far we have come as a team,” she shared on her Instagram.
In another post, Tonto Dikeh also shared photos from her son’s birthday.
In one photo, he was seen posing with four birthday cakes. This is no surprise as the actress in 2020 celebrated her birthday with six cakes.
Tonto, who called Andre her heart and soul, said she was proud of him and his growth.
“May the universe bless you beyond our dreams. To say I love you is an understatement, I am dangerously in love with your existence. The one who hurts you should be ready to lose it all,” she wrote.
She added that “this is how far I will go for my love for you!! I am not ashamed to prove this love in the highest mountain. Thank you for choosing me! Blessings are yours my son.”
- Fuel prices to increase by 7%-13% from February 1, 2023 – IES
- Full video: SHS computerised placement for sale
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- New chief falls from palanquin during coronation in Central Region
- Debt Exchange Programme: Article 71 Office Holders must take a 50% haircut – Labour Federation
- Haruna led Minority leadership had challenges working with Bagbin – Asiedu Nketia
- Education Ministry cautions against payment of money for school placement
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- Swansea fans clamor for Andre Ayew return
- There is no coming back from this – Husband of Yellow Sisi Waakye seller
- Kwabena Kwabena celebrates Agya Koo Nimo on 92nd birthday
- Modernisation and harmonisation of regulatory frameworks critical for universal broadband coverage by 2030 – MTN Group CEO
- Exposé on school placement: Education Minister and I should take full responsibility – Prof. Opoku Amankwah
- $350k STEM project inaugurated in Accra
- Alan is a servant leader – Rev Ampiah-Kwofi
- Economic activity moderates; but business, consumer confidence improves – BoG Governor
- Assist police to bring perpetrators to book – MP appeals to Krofrom residents
- Banks profit fall by 18.9% to ¢3.9bn in 2022
- Exposé on school placement: I’m appreciative of your investigations – Education Minister tells Fourth Estate
- Attorney-General touts Ghana’s strong human rights record at un in Geneva
- ‘Placement for sale’ exposé the greatest evidence of SHS placement fraud – Peter Anti
- ‘There’s nothing socialist about Nkrumah – 99-yr-old diplomat recounts
- Fiscal measures to help restore debt sustainability, cut inflation, stabilise cedi – MPC
- Young entrepreneurs in Ketu South Municipality sensitized on AfCFTA