The stage play “I Slept With Your Wife”, written by Uncle Ebo Whyte is showing again on Saturday, July 2, in partnership with the National Theatre and Joy FM.
The premiere of the 2-hour play on June 25, by Roverman Productions, was a blast.
So, don’t lose out on the fun today and grab your tickets. A ticket goes for ¢100 only.
The first show starts at 4 pm and ends at 6 pm. The second show will begin at 8 pm on the dot.
Where else to be if not the national theatre, the place you get served with the hard truth and laughter – simply put, a satire.
This journey by air takes you to the world of politics (believed to be a man’s world). Even with power, man is barely able to achieve much without a woman – a perception James Brown held close to his heart.
It is a world filled with love, greed, friendship, twist and turns.
Uncle Ebo lays it all bare for you to be a judge.
The play will also show on Sunday, July 3, at 4pm and 8pm respectively.
Be punctual so as not to miss a single scene.
Remember all Covid-19 safety protocols will be observed so be kind enough to come with a nose mask.
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- BoG dollar auction: Demand outstrips supply by $72.2m as $1 hits ¢10.92
- Social media users impressed with Black Sherif’s ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Government using IMF as smokescreen to force its ‘austerity budget’ on Ghanaians – Martin Amidu
- ‘Forget about votes; call Chairman Wontumi to account’ – Martin Kpebu to Akufo-Addo
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal
- Illegal mining very endemic in Bosome Freho district – Lands Ministry
- British officials released date for King Charles III’s coronation
- Black Sherif didn’t lose BET, his nomination is a win – Reggie Rockstone
- Anny Osabutey: Ghana, a land of ‘beautyful’ nonsense!
- Power Energy Ghana Exhibition slated for November 14, 2022
- Ghana’s gross reserves fall to 2.9 months of import cover in September 2022
- Samsung warns of 32% hit to profits on chip slump
- Bullied at school, bored on Love Island, now a podcast star
- ICU-Ghana demands immediate cessation of incessant exploitation of labour
- Fistfight breaks out over control of Kenya parliament
- Adidas puts Kanye West Yeezy deal under review
- Today’s front pages: Friday, October 7, 2022
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- Posterity will judge Akufo-Addo, other leaders meanly if galamsey fight is not won – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- ‘ECG has not agreed to any percentages with Hubtel’ – ECG MD