The Chief Executive of Vivo Energy Group, Stan Mittelman has pledged Vivo Energy’s commitment towards continued investment in its business, in line with the company’s growth agenda.
“The changing consumer trends and customer behaviour mean that innovation must remain at the heart of our business. For this reason, we will continue to invest in our operations to give our customers a warm welcome and pleasant experience with every visit and more than they expect with our wide range of products and services,” said Mittelman.
The new Chief Executive Officer, who joined Vivo Energy last month, made these remarks at the reopening of the ultra-modern Dansoman Shell service station during a two-day visit to Ghana.
In his speech, Mr. Mittelman reiterated Vivo Energy’s strong positon in the energy sector and convenience retail, both within Ghana, and across Africa. “Shell has been in Ghana for almost 100 years and is currently the brand with the highest quality perception in the industry. Our objective is to expand our retail network and bring our products and services closer to our customers, while creating Africa’s most respected energy business.”
Vivo Energy Ghana operates over 230 Shell service stations in Ghana and has a strong reputation for high quality fuels, lubricants, convenience retail shops and other non-fuel retail services. The re-opening of the ultra-modern Dansoman Shell service station brings together a new convenience shop format, two renowned Quick Service Restaurant partners (Burger King and Starbites) as well as a fully equipped lubricants bay.
We continue to focus on improving energy efficiency, and the newly refurbished Dansoman Shell service station is another in the Vivo Energy Ghana network powered by solar energy; the cleanest and most abundant source of renewable energy in our part of the world.
The Managing Director of Vivo Energy Ghana, Kader Maiga, encouraged the Dansoman Shell service station retailer and all partners to uphold the highest Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental (HSSE) standards and ensure a clean and safe environment in their operations.
Municipal Chief Executive Officer of the Ablekuma West Constituency, Mr. George Blay, also hailed the renovation of the Dansoman Shell service station as part of the ‘new Dansoman Community’ in line with the constituency’s development plan.
Mr. Blay also commended the company for the expansion and the addition of more offerings at the station, which will provide employment opportunities for the youth in Dansoman and the local area.
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Alternative Livelihoods Project: 3,000 former illegal miners gain employment
- Record Botswana diamond sales in 2022 as Russia shunned
- Housemate to be charged over murder of LGBTQ activist
- Idris Elba in talks to open film studio in Tanzania
- Why should private health insurance players be unhappy with GAB activities?
- Nigeria election 2023: The oil land with no electricity
- Pope in DR Congo: ‘Hands off Africa’ says Pope Francis in Kinshasa speech
- Empire Builders staff appeal to government to protect them, prevent sale of their lands
- Jorginho moves from Chelsea to the Gunners in a deal worth £12m
- Chelsea agree British record £106m fee for Benfica midfielder Enzo Fernandez
- DDE: State regulators accommodating fiscal slippages is what has brought us here – Prof. Bokpin
- “He Only tried to get the best of his trip” – Stonebwoy on Meek Mill Jubilee House video
- Paramount Chief of Sunyani, queen mother cited for contempt of court
- DDE: Don’t fret, you can self-exempt – Senyo Hosi to individual bondholders
- Nathan Aidoo: An interview with Yaw Nsarkoh