Vodafone Ghana is known for implementing excellent customer experience practices that affirm its leadership as a caring brand in the country.
With its customer-first approach, the telecom giant is continuously improving products, services, and customer journeys; delivering value to customers and helping them adapt to the changing digital environment.
As the world celebrates the international customer care week, Vodafone Ghana has heightened its commitment by unveiling a host of activities to reward, excite and engage customers from October 4 to October 8, 2021.
Vodafone is rewarding its customers across multiple touchpoints with Vodafone Cash, gift baskets, Mi-Fi, data, airtime, Vodafone souvenirs and other fantastic prizes.
Customers will also get the chance to win several prizes by participating in fun activities, including fastest fingers and quizzes on social media. Vodafone’s Senior Leadership Team will be visiting and rewarding selected business customers also.
Vodafone has taken this year’s celebration a notch higher by organising a free special customer experience training for small businesses. The training will take a hybrid format with over 100 participants connecting online.
Vodafone is aware of the ravaging impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and will throughout the week be reminding customers of its various self-service digital channels, including MyVodafoneApp, MyVodafoneWeb, and TOBi. These channels were introduced to ensure the safety of its customers, as they can simply access its products and services via these channels, in line with its digital-first agenda.
Additionally, the telecommunications giant has rolled out a points-based loyalty programme to appreciate customers’ loyalty. Customers whose birthdays are in October will also receive gifts, just to say, “Thank you!”
Commenting on the Vodafone Care Week celebration, the Director of Digital Transformation and Commercial Operations, Angela Mensah-Poku, said Vodafone Ghana acknowledges the immense contribution of its customers and has therefore dedicated a week to appreciate their efforts.
“The celebration of our customers is something that is key to us. Without our valued, loyal customers, we know we would not have seen the continued strength of our brand. Therefore, we continually strive to deliver an outstanding customer experience by placing the customer first.”
“We continue to expand our ecosystem with products and services that will excite our customers. At Vodafone, we deem it an opportunity to consummate profound commitments to the delivery of quality customer service to our valued customers across the country. This week is an opportunity to listen more and incorporate our customers’ feedback in everything we do”, she explained.
The Customer Service Week event will be marked across all Vodafone Ghana retail shops and channels.
- Dr Addo-Kufuor dismisses claims of being 3rd richest man in Ghana
- Desist from registering JHS 1 and 2 students for BECE – Public school heads warned
- Bob Menendez steps down as US Senate foreign relations chairman after indictment
- MohBad mourners teargassed at Nigeria’s Lekki toll gate after Lagos concert
- Ethiopian Prince Alemayehu’s lock of hair returned after 140 years in UK
- US senator Bob Menendez charged with bribery after wads of cash and gold bars found at home
- GPL 2023/24: Bofoakwa Tano score late to beat RTU at home
- Sudan war: Army chief Burhan claims he’s ready for peace talks
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest and OSP-Cecilia saga
- Former Bantama MP, Okyem Aboagye dead
- Mahama Ayariga condemns killing of 9 in highway ambush at Pusiga
- Inaki Williams scores and assists as Athletic Bilbao beat Alaves
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: BBC News journalist who was arrested by police speaks up
- Modern Floors products to be available in Northern Ghana soon – CEO
- My entertainment business aspiration came from working at a nightclub – D-Black