When you finally meet the right person there’s this unfamiliar confidence you have in another person. It’s just looking at them and knowing.
In the past, you might have just known blurry lines and confusion. Games and mixed signals.
But suddenly all of those things disappear.
When you finally meet the right person there’s this certainty you have not just in yourself and your judgment but in them and what they do to make you feel safe.
In the past it always felt like you were walking on eggshells. When every wrong move could have led to something ending or someone just leaving you had to be careful.
But suddenly it’s like you don’t have to worry too much about anything because this person accepts you in all forms.
When you finally meet the right person you realize home has never been a place but rather this person who has given you a reason to stay.
In the past all places did were remind you of regrets in the form of names.
But suddenly this person recreates everything and repaints it into something beautiful.
When you meet the right person you suddenly find yourself not dwelling on the past and allowing that to haunt you but rather looking forward to a future because in someone else’s eyes you see a calmness you’ve never known.
In the past, you took relationships day by day knowing they could change at any moment.
Suddenly this person just shows you what a relationship should be.
When you finally meet the right person they’ll introduce you to their family and friends because they want them to know about the person who has swept them off their feet.
In the past all people did was give excuses as to why you couldn’t meet their family.
Suddenly this person shows you what being serious about someone actually means.
When you finally meet the right person you’ll see someone caring as much as you do.
In the past, all it was, was an effort on your part and hoping someone would reciprocate it. But all they did was take what you had to give and not care.
Suddenly this person is this example of everything you’ve ever deserved. They want to be the ones who are different.
Because it isn’t just about winning you over, it’s about giving you a reason to stay once they already have you.
- Afenyo-Markin pleads for confirmation of ministerial nominees
- AFCON 2023Q: Antoine Semenyo nets last-ditch winner as Black Stars beat Angola
- Social media reacts to Afena-Gyan’s rejection of Black Meteors call-up
- Ghana v Angola: Jordan Ayew, Kudus start as Chris Hughton era begins
- Ashaiman invasion: We have been commended for ridding town of criminals – DG of Armed Forces Public Affairs
- Funny Face opens up on relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor
- Ghana power firms reject move to restructure $1.4bn debt
- Cedi improves in value against dollar; $1 now ¢12.40
- Organ-trafficking Nigerian politician, wife found guilty
- NDC flagbearership race: Kwabena Duffour submits nomination forms
- Kejetia Market fire: Managers ignored systematic flaws – City authorities
- Chewing gum improves academic performance
- Lori Harvey and Damson Idris reportedly split after three month whirlwind romance
- African sport rocked by sexual abuse allegations in DR Congo and Cameroon
- Ministerial nominees: Stalemate persists; Minority determined not to approve – Ablakwa
- Global Economic Challenges: Time is right to see value of insurers – Owusu-Banahene
- Get financing assurances from creditors, partners before Board approval – IMF to Ghana
- Attempts by Bawumia’s supporters to politicise enskinment of new Yagbonwura disrespectful – Joyce Bawah
- Exploring the art of drum making
- Mahama begins 3-day campaign tour of the Western Region today
- Police called to Rihanna’s house after man shows up to propose
- ECG retrieves almost ¢2.5m from 2 defaulting firms in Kumasi
- South Africa opposition vows to ‘protect’ Putin from ICC arrest
- 2023 AFCONQ: Ghana 1-0 Angola: Player Ratings – Partey shines, Mensah struggles
- Ramadan: Nigerians face arrest for ‘eating in public’