Eno Barony has called out rapper Medikal for saying she disrespected him in her song ‘Argument Done’.
‘Argument Done’ was Eno Barony’s response to Sista Afia’s diss track ‘WMT’.
In the song, she had said that Sister Afia, who is known for singing had gotten a ghostwriter from Sowutuom to help her put the rap track together.
She challenged the alleged ghost writer supposedly hiding behind Sista Afia to face her himself.
With the mention of Sowutuom, many including Medikal had deduced that the self-acclaimed Rap Goddess was not only dissing her rival but him as well.
In a tweet he said as much as he feels disrespected, he does not have time to “waste” on a female rapper, especially one that looks like a “corpse”.
Don’t ever think I will waste time recording a diss track to a female rapper, expecially when the person looks like corpse. Issa dead tin 🙂— MEDiKAL (@AmgMedikal) May 12, 2020
According to Eno, although she made references to a Sowutuom ghostwriter, she was taking a swipe at the one who wrote the song for the singer turned rapper.
In a twitter post, she stated the ghostwriter could or could not be Medikal. She added that he can only take offence if he indeed is the ghostwriter.
“I have never disrespected you in any way nor for clout chasing…unless you are the ghostwriter you can’t feel disrespected. Understand my lyrics first Mr. Best rapper,” she wrote on Twitter.
I appreciate u doing a verse for me way back and I have never disrespected u in any way nor for clout chasing I only sent out words to the ghost writer and unless u are the ghost writer u can’t feel disrespected. Understand my lyrics first Mr. best rapper. #RapGoddess— RAP GODDESS (@eno_barony) May 12, 2020
Responding to his description of her as a corpse, Eno stated that “bro I was born #dead. So #you can’t kill me.”
I understand you saying you never took a penny.— RAP GODDESS (@eno_barony) May 12, 2020
Cuz what I gave you back then compared to now was actually a penny.
NO BE TODAY I BE #CORPSE BRO
I WAS BORN #DEAD.
SO #YOU CAN’T KILL ME.#ArgumentDone #RapGoddess
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for crucial debt restructuring negotiations
- ECG recovers GHȼ18.5m out of ȼ46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Dismiss hangers-on appointees at Presidency – Asiedu Nketia tells Akufo-Addo
- UPSA names new hostel after national icon Nii Amon Kotei
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- T-bills auction: Government to raise ¢3.21bn this week
- The South African choir that performed for Queen Victoria
- Stop the arrogance, downsize your government – Fifi Kwetey tells Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s government suffering a complete collapse of credibility – Fifi Kwetey
- Akufo-Addo’s government has been the luckiest in terms of resources, they have no excuse – Fifi Kwetey
- IMF lied about Covid-19, Ukraine war being cause of Ghana’s economic woes – Fifi Kwetey
- Akufo-Addo still in campaign mode – Fifi Kwetey
- Reset your priorities – Sammy Gyamfi tells government
- Climate-smart agricultural practices should be linked to household food security – Climate expert
- Accra Visual Arts Week is back
- Let’s generate African data to empower our AI systems – Computer scientist
- Playback: One-on-one with Fifi Kwetey on PM Express