Farouk Aliu Mahama has paid a glowing tribute to his mother Ramatu Aliu Mahama for her love, discipline and prayers which has made him a stronger and better person.
He eulogized her for nurturing and guiding him to become a man of substance as the world celebrates Mother’s Day.
The son of late former Vice President, Aliu Mahama shared stunning pictures with his mother and wife, Nana Aisha Mahama on the occasion of Mother’s Day celebration.
The NPP aspiring parliamentary candidate for Yendi said the discipline instilled in him by his mother has given a better perspective of life thus making him more compassionate about people.
“For a single mention on this auspicious day, I eulogize my MUM, Ramatu Mahama for the nurturing, the guidance and counsel you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the discipline you instilled in me which made me stronger and made me a better person and most of all for the love and prayers. Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!”
Read the full tribute below:
As today marks Mother’s Day, a day set aside to honor mothers, motherhood and the influence of mothers, I celebrate all women across the world.
For a single mention on this auspicious day, I eulogize my MUM, Ramatu Mahama for the nurturing, the guidance and counsel you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the discipline you instilled in me which made me stronger and made me a better person and most of all for the love and prayers. Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
To my lovely beautiful wife and mother of my kids, you have been amazingly phenomenal with your love, care and patience with my kids and me.
And for my sisters, Hajia Salma Mahama and all my sisters, sisters like you are priceless. You have been a wonderful influence on me since I was born, and I know your own children feel the same way.
All mothers are of honour today and every day. We celebrate and extol you today. Thank you for making our houses homes to be. Wishing all mothers, my mother and all ladies who have played a motherly role in my life a healthy, prosperous and long life.
- Takoradi woman faked pregnancy and kidnap – Regional Minister
- Fugees announce reunion tour, Ghana listed among countries
- Ablakwa to file another urgent question in Parliament over Akufo-Addo’s ‘extravagant’ foreign trips
- Police interdicts 4 officers who assaulted Tamale residents over illegal connection
- Provisional census results peg Ghana’s population at 30.8m – Statistical Service
- Kohwe was not my brother – George Laing clarifies
- Police deny NPP executives’ bail request for 12 arrested protestors in North East Region
- Peugeot Landtrek Double Cabin 4×4 vehicle launched; assembling of Peugeot vehicles in Ghana to begin in March 2022
- Suspected thief made to weed acres of land as punishment at Bibiani
- Takoradi missing woman: Neighbours, husband dispute Regional Minister’s claim she faked pregnancy, kidnap
‘Admit AU in G20 Group of Nations – Akufo-Addo
‘Ghana will defend democracy and constitutional rule’ – Akufo-Addo
Guinea coup: Military junta willing to see to Condé’s release – Akufo-Addo
‘Vaccines as a tool for immigration control is retrogressive’ – Akufo-Addo
Absa Group to Implement Second Significant B-BBEE Transaction
Musician Kaakyire Kwame Appiah enstooled Benkumhene Of Bosomtwe Asaman
Suaman youth shower praise on Akufo-Addo for DCE appointment
Izwe Savings and Loans rewards customers and staff at its 10th anniversary virtual cake cutting ceremony
Prudential Bank donates vehicle to reward first runner-up of teacher prize
Seth Kwame Awuku: Parliament -Amending the 1990 ECOWAS supplementary protocol
Playback: Akufo-Addo addresses 76th session of UN General Assembly
Mozzart Bet offers biggest odds in 3 games today
Kohwe was not my brother – George Laing clarifies
Northern Region Police Commander visits victims of brutalities in Tamale
R. Kelly’s legal team brings witnesses who say they never saw abuse by the singer