Actor Chris Attoh has married again after his first marriage to Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite, crashed in 2017.
The actor married his new love, Bettie Jenifer, on Saturday, October 6, at a private ceremony in North Kaneshie, a suburb of Accra.
The event was attended by a handful of family and friend of Chris and his love.
Not much is known about the actor’s new wife but sources say, Bettie is a Caribbean based in the United States of America.
Shortly after the wedding, Chris shared photos of the ceremony thanking God for making it possible.
“I want to thank God for his love and for hearing my prayers, indeed when the sun appears, all things are suddenly seen with clarity!!! Thank you Jesus, thank you lord!!! ❤️❤️❤️” he said.
Chris Attoh married Damilola Adegbite in 2015
In 2015, Chris and Damilola tied the knot after meeting in the television series, Tinsel, set. They have a son, Brian, together.
After a series of denials that their marriage had hit the rocks, it was finally confirmed in 2017 that they were no longer together.
Damilola recently revealed that her marriage to Chris has taught her some lessons she hopes never to repeat.
According to her, even though she is not ready to marry again now, she won’t repeat the mistakes from that marriage.
Asked if she has plans of marrying again anytime soon, she told Punch that, “Of course, why not? I never say never. This time, I will be looking out for a man; he has to be a man (in the real sense of the word).
“I don't try to foresee things as I prefer to live in the moment. I learnt a lot from my past experience (in marriage) and I may have to write a book about it.”
She added that “There are quite a lot of things and I wouldn't want to single out one. If I single it out, it may seem like the most important one when it's not so; they are all very important.”
Shortly after it became public knowledge that they were no longer together Chris Attoh explained that the reason most marriages don't work is that “we” have forgotten what the fundamentals of marriage are.
“When you love someone it is important to be able to forgive, to be able to respect, to be able to submit. As a woman, you need to trust the captain of the ship. It's really important if you want peace in your home,” he said.
He noted that he does not regret marrying the Nigerian actress. “I believe that life is too short for regrets and everything happens for a reason. I have a beautiful baby boy. I have a wealth of experience and I have a lot of work to do.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert