Singer Mzbel has suggested that girlfriends and side chicks of Black stars players should be allowed into the player’s camp to serve as motivation for the players during the AFCON tournament.
Speaking on Asempa FM’s Ladies Time show, Mzbel said however that, the players who were married should not be allowed to take their wives along since that could cause jealousy amongst the women.
“Those players who are not married yet should be allowed to be in the camp with their girlfriends. Those that are already married should let their wives stay at home because girlfriends give more morale,” she said.
“When the wives are allowed to be with them, there may be instances where jealousy will set in when they see their husbands [players] mingling with other ladies. Their wives might fight with them if they see them talking or looking at other ladies,” she noted.
Mzbel, otherwise known as Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, added that their wives should be left home, saying, “The wives shouldn’t be allowed to go, they should be left behind to keep the house.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Tiwa Savage rents entire cinema for son to watch 'The Lion King'
- Language not a barrier in music – FRA! band
- Why we were not allowed to meet Akufo-Addo - Dark Suburb explains
- People want Miss Ghana queens to look like slay queens - Inna Patty
- Video: I’m not ugly, my mirror doesn’t tell me so - Miss Ghana 2019
- 2019 Golden Movie Awards: Full list of nominees released
- 5 honours, 26 competitive awards to be given out at 2019 Golden Movie Awards
- New video alert! - Rocky Dawuni premieres 'Elevation'
- Video: Shatta Wale explains why he is king
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'