Imagine the founder of one of Ghana’s respected universities shows up one day to the campus dressed up in all-female attire?
That will definitely turn heads, right?
Well, the founder of Ashesi University College, Dr Patrick Awuah Jnr. did exactly that – he went all crazy when he joined some of his students to shoot a promo for ‘Ashesi Crazy Day 2019’.
Dr Awuah Jnr., in the video, wore a wig, a white T-shirt, a green skirt and heels to match.
Tagged as ‘Crazy Boy’ in the video, he joined the students sing and dance to King Ayisoba, Mokin, Wanlov the Kubolor Kwaw Kese’s 2014 tune ‘Look Ma Shoe’.
The Ashesi University College founder shared the video on Facebook with the caption: “Ashesians, in the spirit of Crazy Day tomorrow, here’s to not to taking ourselves too seriously! Played my part, now it's over to you, Ashesi Student Council. #atAshesi.”
Watch the video below:
More Entertainment Headlines
- Danny Glover heads to Ghana for ‘Jamestown to Jamestown’
- I don’t regret investing in entertainment industry – Nana Appiah Mensah
- Gifty Anti's new title is now Oheneyere FBI Dr.
- Ladies think I am a 'womaniser' - Nana Boroo
- Kumasi yearns for more of Luv FM's Corporate Groove
- How Tobi proposed to me – Becca reveals as they mark first anniversary
- Video: Thousands throng Shatta Wale, Tinny’s ‘Loud in Bukom’ concert
- Video: If police arrest you for smoking weed, just beg - Shatta Wale tells fans
- R Kelly misses court hearing in Chicago after transport mix-up
- Duchess of Sussex's TV drama Suits jokes about her royal role
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child