Young Rapper Kofi Mole, born Edward Kofi Agyeman Amoah, has revealed that he quit school to pursue music.
Speaking to Becky in an interview on ‘Let’s Talk Showbiz’ on JoyNews, the rapper argued that education is not really the key to define one's success in life.
“School wasn’t giving me much time for music so I had to drop school and pursue music,” he said.
The rapper added that he does not agree with the assertion that education is the key to success.
“In our current situation in Ghana, it’s not even the key anymore. People complete and they remain unemployed for years but I think with my talent, I get to eat and feed the people around me,” the rapper noted.
Kofi Mole revealed that he was in level 300 at the University of Ghana when he left.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana