For your special day, you’ll need the best gown and that is just what Ruby’s Bridal provides.
Since its inception, Ruby’s Bridal has been the go-to shop for all elegant bridal gowns, including shoes.
CEO, Ruby who has sponsored the Bridal Fair from day one is offering between 15 to 20 percent discount on all purchases until the end of the Fair – July 14.
They also make bespoke gowns for brides who want something exclusive and personal all between ¢1,000 to 5,000.
Ruby’s Bridal also has in stock wedding accessories, including shoes and purses.
More Lifestyle Headlines
- I don’t want to cook for my family and I’m tired of feeling guilty about it
- President Akufo-Addo commissions U/W Regional Hospital
- New Jersey brother and sister allowed to marry after 10-year-long court battle
- Photos: Cosmopolitan Mix 30-day weight loss challenge: Work-out session gets off to flying start
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed
- Community support for psychiatric patients adequate - Mental health Specialist