The Chief Executive Officer of Dalex Finance, Ken Thompson on Saturday led a delegation from the company to visit and commiserate with the family of a staff who was murdered.
Noah Teye Appiah, a Sales Executive of the company was accosted and stabbed on Tuesday evening around the Kumasi Children’s Park in the Ashanti Region.
He was rushed to a nearby clinic and later transferred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi.
Mr Teye Appiah, however, passed on Wednesday morning.
The Police say they are working hard to ensure that the perpetrators of the dastardly act are brought to book.
The company says they are liaising with the family to give Mr Teye Appiah a befitting burial.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Have a victorious attitude towards life ‘for it is finished’ – Christians told
- Galamsey fight: Words must match actions – Dotsei Malor urges gov’t
- Surgery on eyesight of MoMo merchant attacked with acid begins
- GES presents pianos to 100 senior high schools
- Police on manhunt for Nigerians who kidnapped Estonian mission head
- Sharubutu@100: Bawumia joins other Muslims to kickstart celebrations
- Chambas calls for stronger regional partnerships to promote stability
- Otumfuo@20: 'King Solomon' Asantehene receives plaudits for wise calls on disputes
- Snakes drive President Weah out of office
- UN reiterates commitment to assist Ghana abolish vigilantism
- Nigerian jailed 7 years for defilement
- Photos: Ghana earning its stars and stripes through tourism
- Kumasi: ‘Inestimable’ number of properties consumed by fire
- Myjoyonline Week in pictures: Rawlings receives new book, Akufo-Addo in Atebubu
- Road fatalities reduce in Central region