Ghana’s No. 1 property website, meqasa.com, is hosting “Ghana’s Biggest Housing Fair” this April.
The event dubbed the Meqasa Home & Property Fair 2019, will bring together a wide array of professionals and real estate experts to sell property and ancillary products and services as well as educate and inform the public about acquiring property in Ghana.
The fair is scheduled to take place at the Silver Star Tower on the April 6 and 7.
The event is a follow up on Meqasa’s two previous housing fairs held in 2017 and 2018 respectively. These past housing fairs successfully drew large crowds of property enthusiasts and brought together hundreds of property seekers and real estate stakeholders including agents, developers and ancillary service providers.
The upcoming housing fair is yet another attempt to meet the high demand and the increased interest of property seekers in acquiring property in Ghana.
The Housing Fair will boast a series of insightful and instructive seminars led by some of the biggest experts in the industry.
This is an opportunity for property owners and managers, seekers, investors, landlords, tenants and other industry stakeholders to benefit from a wide range of information provided by Ghana’s top real estate experts.
Whether you’re looking for a house or land to purchase, property to rent, home improvement ideas, furnishing, fittings, furniture, or whether you are simply a housing connoisseur, this housing fair promises to meet all your property needs.
The meqasa Home & Property Fair 2019 will also display a wide selection of beautiful homes and will serve as an avenue to directly engage with some of the leading home developers, property agents, construction firms, interior space companies and more, plus the best deals on furniture, furnishings, electronics and appliances, all in one space.
This is also an opportune moment to enjoy incredible discounts from a wide range of home developers and other home-related items.
Exhibitors and food vendors will be present to display and sell their products to the general public. This Housing Fair is a one-stop shop for interested home buyers and sellers looking for great housing value.
Don’t miss this chance to engage in face-to-face interactions and networking with the Country’s biggest housing stakeholders.
Registration for the Expo is ongoing at meqasa.com/fair or 0506866060.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day