Oklahoma City Thunder's Russell Westbrook broke a 51-year-old NBA record when he achieved a triple-double in 10 consecutive games.
He tied Wilt Chamberlain's run of nine triple-doubles in a row, set in 1968, on Sunday against Houston Rockets.
The 30-year-old point guard broke the record in Thunders' 120-111 win over Portland Trail Blazers with 21 points, 14 rebounds and 11 assists.
Thunder team-mate Paul George top scored in the match with 47 points.
A triple-double is achieved when a player records a double-digit total in three of the following categories: points, total rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Four times Black Stars players retired, then came back
- AFCON 2019: Gyan named in Black Stars provisional squad
- VAR has been a success in La Liga, say Spanish referees
- CLUB 5 on 5 tournament: Eight teams set for final
- Gyan will not be captain despite President’s intervention- Head of Sports, Multimedia
- Three reasons why Kwesi Appiah cannot drop Asamoah Gyan
- StarTimes to broadcast live Kotoko vs Asec Mimosas friendly
- Asamoah Gyan's return will be negative but… Foh-Amoaning
- Gyan rescinds Black Stars retirement decision
- Gyan’s 'tirade', Akufo-Addo's intervention criticised
- Akufo-Addo backs Kwasi Appiah's new Black Stars captain decision
- StarTimes to broadcast 2019 Copa Del Rey final
- Ghana does not belong to Asamoah Gyan, he can go – Grunsah
- Arsenal's Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final due to security concerns
- André Ayew set to be named new Ghana captain