Chelsea forward Callum Hudson-Odoi was coy on his future when asked after the Blues' 3-0 victory over Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday.
Hudson-Odoi scored a fine goal during the victory and he was a surprise starter given earlier reports that he had handed in a transfer request in order to try and force a move through to Bayern Munich.
After the match, it was put to him whether that might be his last game in a Chelsea shirt and Hudson-Odoi was careful in his response.
"I don't know I can't say but I'll just keep working hard and you never know what happens," the 18-year-old said.
He was then pushed on whether he had been in contact with Bayern to which Hudson-Odoi said "I can't say, I haven't..." before the microphone was pulled away from him by team-mate Willian, who scored the other two goals for Chelsea.
Earlier Hudson-Odoi had been positive about the match saying it was one of his best for Chelsea.
"Yeah I think that's definitely one of my highlights. It was a great game, I think Andreas found me well, saw the run and obviously it was nice to top it off with the goal," Hudson-Odoi said.
Chelsea are the defending FA Cup holders and are now into the fifth round, the draw for which will take place on Monday evening.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Ukraine win Under-20 World Cup with final win over South Korea
- 2019 AFCON: Sadio Mane suspended for Senegal's opening match
- 'I wish team well in Egypt' – Majeed Waris backs Ghana despite omission
- 2019 AFCON: Ghana end pre-tourney prep with goalless South Africa draw
- Ghana set for World Minigolf Cup in Sweden
- Argentina impressed by Messi's desire to end trophy heartache
- Chelsea would have to pay Derby £4m to secure Lampard as boss
- Multimedia secures radio rights for TOTAL AFCON2019 coverage
- NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors beat Golden State Warriors to win first title
- Chelsea agree deal for Maurizio Sarri to join Juventus
- Women's World Cup: Marta has record to rival Brazil legends Ronaldo and Pele
- Hazard unveiled to Real Madrid fans – ‘I’m here to win titles’
- 2019 AFCON: Algeria drops player for exposing 'buttocks' in video
- Women's WC: Australia fight back as Brazil suffer first group-stage defeat in 24 years
- Premier League fixtures 2019-20: Man United face Chelsea on opening day